#94: Got Your Way

"You really want to do this right now?" I say in frustration as I turn on a sharp corner. "Yes! Are you actually going to fucking listen!?" she didn't give me time to answer. "No, you won't. Because no matter how many times I tell you, you keep doing the same shit." she says crossing her arms. "So you want me to change for you? I'm not doing that." I hear her shrug. "No! I just wish you weren't so.. Disrespectful." I raise my eyebrows. "Disrespectful? Please baby.." I shake my head. I park the car and open the door, I hear her do the same. I go to the house door and unlock it. I continue to hear her heels behind me.

  She kept silent as we got into our comfortable home. I looked at her for a second and I could tell she was thinking. She was wrong and she knew it. The last thing that I would do was disrespect her. I could say words wrong, I could annoy her but I do not disrespect her. She knows this. I felt an itch of anger in my body but I didn't have the energy to express it. On the other side, a small weight of sadness lingered. I clenched my jaw as I felt her arms snake around my waist. Annoyance was building inside me now, here she is again to fix her mistakes. I wasn't going for it. A big part of me just wanted her out of sight and for me to stay angry at her.

   "Leave me alone please." I mumble taking down the cigarettes from the high cabinet. "I-okay forget about it." I hear her say sadly before her arms are released and I watch her back as it goes into another room. As soon as I hear her footsteps distant, I hit my hand on the counter. Now she's playing victim? This girl was making me burn with anger now. If she thinks I'm gonna go in the room and apologize she must be crazy. I took a blanket, a book, and my cigarettes to the couch.

Next Morning

  I got up earlier than she did. I woke up with an unlit cigarette in my mouth. I looked to the kitchen, it was just like I left it. I get up and rub my eyes. My feet were loud as I dragged them along the cold floor. I sighed and dragged the match till it was lit. I brought the match to my mouth and I watched as smoke filled the air.

  I remember everything from last night. I close my eyes as I hear footsteps. I hear them come to a stop. I feel a presence by me. I put my lips on the cigarette and suck gently, filling my lungs. Once I opened my eyes I kept my eyes on the counter in front of me. "I'm sorry," I hear her say. I shake my head, "I know, I can't fucking focus on what I say in the moment. I don't want you to change for me, not ever. Not for anyone else." I finally turn slightly to meet with her eyes. "I really don't want to talk." I say honestly. "Please jus-babe," I look at her with serious eyes. Her breath gets caught, she walks away.

That Night

The room was awkward as our conversation of plans stopped. This is the most conversation we've had in a whole day. We were getting ready for our best friends birthday party. Even if I wasn't happy with my girlfriend I had to go. I didn't wear what I planned a day ago though. Instead, I wore comfortable clothes, not something skin tight. I watched the short girl as she looked at herself in the mirror, she had a very sexy outfit on. She caught my stare and I didn't look away, simply because I didn't wanna show weakness. And she is making it very hard to look away. She is so fucking sexy right now, but in the back of my mind I feel like she's doing this on purpose. Trying to test me so I can make a move or talk to her.

We get in the car finally, the car ride is silent. I started thinking again, as much as I hate the feeling I started feeling bad. Ignoring her to me started becoming so childish, I loved this girl. Why would I put her through this annoying hell and the situation is not even that serious? I couldn't help to still think she was teasing me, I was getting slightly eager and annoyed.

My hand slips to her thigh, keeping it placed at her inner thigh. I loved to keep her confused, and that was really how we started dating. I was always leaving her confused and wanting more. "You look beautiful." I say continuing to look ahead of me at the road. She takes a while to respond, I could feel her eyes at the side of my face. "Thanks.." she mumbles.

When we get to the party, the music is incredibly loud. We have smiles on our faces as we greet our best friend and friends around us. I started talking to my best friend and I didn't realize that my girlfriend had gone to talk to someone else. I could spot her across the room. She's talking to someone else. I couldn't keep my eyes off. I know eventually we will talk it out. We've been through much worse than this.

-

"Hey babe." I say in her ear behind her. She turns around with confused eyes. "You wanna go now?" I nod. I take her hand and lead us through friends giving our goodbyes. I take us to the car, I trip accidently on my way there. "You're drunk. I'll drive." she says, I jump into the passenger seat.

I couldn't wait to get home.

-

"Come here." I say as I sit on the edge of the bed. I watch her in the bathroom, she's taking off jewlery. She eyes me, she than sighs and walks toward me. I take her in my lap. Her thighs on either side of my body. "I don't like that you teased me.. When I'm trying to stay mad at you." I say honestly. "Why are you trying to stay mad?" she ask playing with my hair. "I'm a drama queen?" she giggles cutely. "I'm sorry that I called you that though." I nod and close my eyes slightly. "I know, it's okay. You're not sorry for teasing me though? Huh?" I say sucking on her neck. "No." she groans. We knew what that mean't. Plus we can both use this to let out that stress and eagerness I know we both had.

"No?" I question again raising my eyebrows. I look at her lustful eyes, she shakes her head. Finally after what seemed forever, we kissed. I pulled us back further onto the bed. We continued to sloppily makeout as we slowly took eachother clothes off. I turned us over so I was ontop of her. She was completely naked, as I was still wearing jeans and nothing else. I bent down and teased her pussy with my tongue. Barely touching her clit. "Please Master." she groans arching her back off the bed. I pull my head back to watch her body waiting for my touch eagerly. I brought my hand down to slap her thighs, reddening them up just how I like it. She winces. I finally get down and take her center into my mouth. "O-ooh God." she moans her body shaking as I suck and lick. I hold her legs down to stop shaking with my two hands, I know it's hard for her to resist the shaking. She was very sensitive. I loved it.

"S-Shit." she moans again. I tease my middle finger into her cunt. Than finally feel her warm walls take me in. I brought one hand to choke her, the other holding me up. "M-Master," she groans than letting out a big puff of air. I bring myself up a little to get a perfect view of her whole body. I look to her face, her lips parted, her forehead already sweatening up, her lips red and swollen from our intense makeout, her cheeks pink. "Look at me," I demand and she obeys. Opening her beautiful eyes to meet mine. I start pumping small fast thrusts with my finger, her mouth forms an 'o'. Barely a sound coming out. Tears formed quickly and I could see them falling to the side of her face.

"Yes!" she moans louder. I stop pumping as I did. "Again?" I ask, looking at her wet face. "Mhhmm," she says. "Right there?" I say feeling a spot inside her. "Yes, please. Go.." she mumbles. I pump again quickly small thrusts. Her legs start coming together and lowering, "Uh uh, legs up." I say and she brings em' up. I slap her inner thigh again. "Fuck.." I mumble to myself as I watch her enjoy herself. I exit my finger and bring it to her mouth, I watch her suck on her own juices.

I turn her around so her butt is in the air. I go down to play with her center again. I take my tongue to her folds and than her asshole, I than suck on her buttcheek right beside it, making my way back down to her sweet pussy. A combo I have come to be famaliar with. I slap her two asscheeks with my hands, watching as they bounce seconds after my hands fall down on them.

"I-I'm close." I hear her say. I get a dildo from the counter, I slide it in without warning. "Ohh f-fuucck." she growls putting her face down onto the mattress. I start pumping it in quicker.

"I'm gonna cum Master." she says. "Hold it." I start pumping slow deep thrusts. "I-I can't.." she mumbles. "You can baby, hold it a little longer for me." I tell her as I watch in a daze at my actions. I slap her ass again, her moans are louder. Her legs shaking again.

"Go."