#126: Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me

I sigh as I watch from the bathroom doorway. Her legs are up at her chest, curled into a ball, the pillow still wet from her tears. She stopped telling me her issues and finding her crying like this made my heart shatter.

I just came to her house hours ago to find the horrifying sight of the light of my life, dying of the light in tears in the darkness. I knew for a long time that she's been hurting and this one time I didn't know and wasn't called for assistance. "Baby?" I say leaning on the doorway. My shadow reflecting on the wall. "What?" her voice creaks, I walk over slowly to the bed and sit on the edge of it near her feet. "Talk to me." oh yeah, we haven't talked since I found her. I held her with everything I had and relaxed her with my embrace and touches. Her body unfolds and she lays down on her side. "I don't want to bring you into all of this anymore. I'm hurting you. I can tell." I shake my head. "No you're not baby. I want to hear you, I want to make sure you are okay." I lie. It has been hurting me, of course seeing her in any type of pain and sadness brings me hurt. I love her and the most perfect sight is her smile.

"I am. And I can't have you hurt me.." my face turns sharply to her to meet the side of her face, eyes widen slightly and burn on her skin. "What do you mean?" she continues to stare at the wall. "I-I'll make you want to leave me. You'll be annoyed by me, hate that I'm like this so much and go with someone else. But you won't leave me because you feel bad." she explains with a pouty child voice, it sounds like she'll cry again. My eyes were staring into the blankets as I listened, it stood quiet for a minute as I took in her words. I look up at her face again and my hand rests on the side of her waist. "Look at me Ariana." I say strictly. She closes her eyes as if to hold back tears. I repeat myself and she obeys, she moves her body and faces me. Brown orbs watery and drained look into mine.

"Don't ever think I'll hurt you like that because of you. I would never do that to you or anyone, but if I did... Its 100 percent my fault. Don't ever think that again." she's listening closely to my thick deadly serious voice. My eyebrows are slightly closer together and my eyes are hard staring into hers and she knows. She nods lightly.

"Good." I say and get my hand off her body and turn back straight in my position, I look in the corner of the room as I continue to sit on the edge. Both my hands on my knees, my back slouching. I sit like that for a few minutes in the silence before I hear movement in the bed. Her small hands go on my shoulders and start applying pressure. I feel her breath close and my body gets a large shockwave along with goosebumps when she presses a kiss to my neck. She's still sniffling and the sound makes me upset.

"I love you.." she says lowly. I turn behind me again, our faces so close and our eyes more connected than ever. I grab her face with both of my hands and bring her close to kiss her passionately. The kissing sounds that fill the room make me sigh into the next kiss. One of my hands goes to her neck and pulls the hair that is there to her back. I stop the kiss and we open our eyes at the same time. "I love you too."

;

"Hello Joan." I say as I make tea at the kitchen island. "Hello honey, what are you doing here?" Joan looks around the room after our eyes meet. "With Ariana upstairs, she's getting a little sick." Joan puts her hand on her heart. "Thank you so much for taking care of her." I shake my head and smile. "Of course."

"It smells good." she says after she takes a long inhale and exhale. "You want a cup of tea Ms.Grande?" she smiles. "Yes please." I nod and pour out two.

"Hi baby." I say as I go to the side where Ariana is on the bed. She's sitting up watching tv. "Hi." she smiles that beautiful smile and takes the cup from my hand. "Thank you." she says and takes a sip. She hums as she sips. I sit on the bed close to her on the edge. "It's really good." she smiles, I continue smiling as I watch her. "Thank you." she puts the tea down on the counter and brings her arms up like a little kid asking to be picked up. I get in her arms and we hug and my heart warms up. She kisses me once I try to get out of the hug, I stay there in a halfway hug kissing her warm mouth. I can taste the tea, she continues to kiss me and I can tell from her movements of her hips what she wants. "Your tea will get cold." I mumble between kisses.

"We can heat it up.." she says as she kisses me and rubs her hand down my sides. I chuckle. "Okay."

;