#28: Tattoos

Ariana's POV:

  I scanned her arm and let my fingers trace the art. She watched as I did so, than I left a kiss on her shoulder. She smiled lightly at me than threw her head back breathing out a big sigh. "What's wrong?" I ask looking at her seriously. "Nothing Peach, I just really care about you. I hate people saying that shit about you and me. I feel like it affects you. Does it?" I nod. "No, I don't care about all of them. They don't know you like I do." she leaves a kiss on my forehead.

  Everyone called her weird because of all her tattoos and her bad attitudes. She was bad I can admit, she always talked back and fought. Everyone started to think bad about me when I started dating her because I was the 'innocent' one. She's my only friend now. She showed me the real world and the real side of people. I fell in love with her. "Do you want to runaway with me kitten?" she asks. I can't tell if shes joking or not, but it's rare for her to be joking. My stomach feels sick, I look at her shocked. "W-What?" I stutter nervously. "Sweetheart, I was planning to run before I met you. Than I couldn't leave you, so come with me? I love you so much. I never wanna go without you." I blink a couple of times hoping it was a dream.
"Forever?" I ask nervously. "If you want."

"B-But my family, school, I-I don't know Y/N. How are we gonna support eachother? Where will we go?" I panic. "Hey it's okay, I have some of my mom's money and I'll get a job. I'll go anywhere with you, anywhere you want." I can't decide over her and my family. "Y-Y/N I can't." her face turns sad, a little mad. Her jaw is clenched, which usually is a sign that she's mad. "What about all that you told me?" our bodies don't touch anymore. "Y/N are you really going to make me choose? I have to graduate, I can't just leave my family. I-I love you but-" she stands up towering over me.

"It's okay Ariana, I get it now. You lied all along, I won't make you choose. I'll just go." she starts to walk away from me. "Wait Y/N." I loudly say trying to make her stop but she doesn't. She get's into her car. I get to the driver door, "Please don't go." I beg.

"Bye Ari."