#132: The Ballad of You part 2

We continued having a casual conversation as we quickly shed our clothes off each other. "Where are you from?" I ask as I throw her skirt off into the room, my lips going to her neck. She's breathless and holding my shoulders as I press sloppy wet kisses on her skin. "Florida." I raise my eyebrows and back off her neck as she pulls my shirt over my head. "What are you doing out here?" we kiss. "Trying to get out in music." I pick her up and she giggles. I put her down on the bed and get between her legs. God she was so beautiful in her panties. Her shirt was pulled up so her boobs were out. I suck both nipples than go back to her lips and kiss her. "What about you?" she says again breathlessly. I bring my hand over the thin material of her panties and can feel her folds under my fingers. I look up to her down from her pussy, her eyes are lustful and eager. I place a kiss on her clothed nub. "I'm from around here." I take my fingers and push her underwear to the side and come face to face with her glistening pink. Fuck. She moans loudly as I brush my tongue all the way up to her nub from the bottom. I close my lips around it and my hands are holding her thighs down.

"Fuck." she groans with a smile, eyes closed face going up to face the ceiling. I smile and chuckle as I keep sucking her folds. She tasted sweet. It was quiet of talk and now all moans as my tongue worked on her.

;

"You won't get in trouble will you?" I say cleaning off the saliva left on my lips. I look at her as she sits on the bed still half naked. "Yeah, but it's fine. I should get going though." she pulls up her skirt from her ankles back up to her waist. I nod and buckle my belt, I should get going too.

I open the door for her and we get back on the street. We start walking and its comfortably quiet. All of a sudden she chuckles out of the blue. "What?" I grin turning my head to look at her beside me. "I've never done that, have you?" I sigh and look back in front of me, it felt so good. "No, I haven't." she laughs and I laugh too.

"I won't be mad if I get fired." she says swooning eyes connecting with mine. I raise an eyebrow. "No?" she shakes her head and repeats me without question. Eventually, we get back to the restaurant, music is loudly playing and drunk people are everywhere. Including my friends who are now at the bar themselves. Me and Ariana get to our regular spots, she's behind the bar while I'm standing with my friends on the other side.

"Where'd you go?" Bruno asks face clearly showing his drunk-ness. In his hand is the second proof, a cold tall glass of beer. "Helped out with something." he nods and continues on with some strangers and his girlfriend. Isabelle's beside me and I haven't noticed her till she asked Ariana for a drink a little rudely. I turn to my side and her eyes are cold. "You okay? How much have you had to drink?" I ask a little worried since she doesn't drink as much. "I'm fine! Don't worry about it." she says sassily. My eyes look over her and I could sense it, her jealousy. Not only that but I can hear from her slurs that she is definitely intoxicated.

"I'm taking you home tonight, you can't drive." she rolls her eyes. "Another girl home? Jesus, how much sex do you need?" My eyes grow wide. She's never like this, in fact she's known as a pretty good girl. She's sweet and a little shy. I was only trying to be nice. "What's up with you?" I ask eyebrows come together in confusion and creeping anger.

"Nothing!" she yells annoyingly over the loudness of the place. I turn around and decide to just ignore her, my eyes go back to the bar and I see Ariana helping someone else out with drinks. "Get a drink!" Bruno says turning back to me with a huge smile. I shake my head, "I probably shouldn't, I'm gonna take Isabelle home, she's getting a little too buzzed. Can you drive home yourself? Can she?" I say referring to his girlfriend in his lap.

"Oh yeah! We're fine. Go ahead. Goodnight." he says. I nod and say my goodnights. Except one to the little young lady behind the counter. I keep my eyes on Isabelle who's sitting at a table by herself with a drink in hand as I move to the other side of the bar where Ariana is. I sit at the end at the empty stool, she notices me and smiles.

"You got in trouble yet?" she grins and shrugs. "Yeah. Its fine." I nod and look at her face a little longer than I should have. "You want a drink?" I get pulled from my thoughts. "No, in fact I just wanted to say bye. I got to go take a friend home." she frowns slightly that it almost goes unnoticed. "Okay."

"Can you give me your number princess? I'd love to take you out."

"Okay." she says blushing and disconnecting our eyes, she pulls out a pen and a sticky note.