Beginning

„Jake! Jake, where are you?!" 

I sighed. Why does my big sister want something from me every time I'm busy? 

„I'm in my room Noona." I shouted back and she came into my room. 

„Jake, wanna shoot 'What The Pineapple' with me?" Amber, my sister, asked excited. 

„Noona, I can't. I have to pack my stuff. For college! You should pack too!" I reminded her. 

„Aww come on, Jake! It will be funny! We can pack later!" she squealed and I sighed again. 

Amber's my big sister and I love her too much to say no. I got up and followed her into the living room. 

„So what are we gonna do?" I asked, but I got answered right away when I saw the bowls of instant ramen. 

„Another spice challenge? Amber, you know that I hate spicy food!" I whined, but she gave me her cute puppy eyes. 

„Please Jake, pretty pretty pleeeaase!" I just stared at her and whispered „I hate you", then she started to squeal in joy and let me sit on the floor. She started recording, sat beside me and introduced the video. Sometimes, I really hate that I can't say no to her.

– Time skipped –

I sat in the car with major stomachache. 

„Never... Never again. I hate you so much, Amber." I said while holding my stomach. 

„Come on, it wasn't that spicy." 

I glanced at her. „I told you a hundred times that I can't handle spicy food. You tortured me." 

She smacked my arm and I couldn't do anything else but laugh. Even if I hate her sometimes, I really love the dork I'm calling my sister. 

„So, you already decided which department you wanna join?" 

I lift my eyebrow and stared at her. 

„The college only has two departments. Music and Art. And you know I can't sing, so I chose Art." 

Amber made her high „Whaaaat" sound and looked at me. 

„Bro, sometimes you sing better than me and I'm pretty good in Music department." 

I just shook my head. I liked Art way better and I was talented at drawing. I wouldn't waste that talent. Amber parked the car and we head off to the dorms. She showed me the Freshman's dorms and I got there, searching for my room. 

I entered it and got surprised when I saw it was a single room. Just for me, no roommates at all. That was rare in a college, but then I reminded myself that this was an elite college with just about 200 students. They could afford single rooms. 

I unpacked my bag, when I got a message. I smiled when I saw that it was my girlfriend Luna. 

„So my pretty boy finally arrived. Come to Amber Unnies room, I want to see you, boo~" 

I ran off the Freshman's dorm and got quickly to my sister's room. She sat on her bed, polishing her sneakers (that's like a thing in our family, we all just adore sneakers) and Luna was beside her, but ran towards me as soon as I entered the room. 

„Jake! You're here! Finally!" she said while hugging me to death. 

Luna was very cute and all, but sometimes I wished she could be not so... childish. I kissed her forehead, wrapped my arm around her shoulder and approached my sister. 

„How many sneakers did you bring, Noona?" 

„Just 16. I had to leave most of them at home." I nodded and saw Luna's shocked face. 

Yeah, for a normal person, 16 pairs of sneakers is much, but for us it was quite few. I had at least 85 pairs, or more. 

I sat down and we helped Amber polishing her sneakers while chatting about school and what would came for me and Luna as freshmen. I was excited. 

After a few hours, I went back to my room and went to sleep early. I didn't want to be late on my first day.