Childhood Friends

Weeks passed. 

I was in my room, together with Jennie. We hung out, like best friends did. I was somehow disappointed that we weren't more than just best friends, but I didn't dare to make a move. I somehow had the feeling it would destroy our friendship. 

So I was just sitting there, sketching Jennie's face while she stared at a piece of paper, trying to memorize some lyrics. Suddenly Amber burst in. 

"Jake! Jake! Jake!" She shouted as she approached me. 

"Woah, calm down, sis. Who died?" I said, holding her shoulders. 

"Krystal is here!" She screamed and jumped up and down in excitement. 

"What?!" I ask-shouted and we ran outside my room. 

"H-Hey! Jake, what's going on?" Jennie asked while running after us. 

I didn't answer her, I just continued running. We went to the parking lot and I stopped. Jennie bumped into me and was startled. 

"Why did you stop so suddenly, Jake?" She asked and walked beside me to look at what I was staring. 

"Krystal!" I shouted and the gorgeous tall brunette turned around. 

"Jake!" She screamed back and ran towards me. 

I walked a few steps, but as I saw how fast Krystal ran, I knew what she was going to do. So I stopped and prepared myself. Jennie, still beside me, was just confused. 

Krystal didn't slow down and she jumped on me with full speed. Even though I was prepared I lost balance and fell on the ground with Krystal on top of me. 

From the corner of my eye I saw how Jennie put her hands in front of her mouth and I heard a slight gasp. But then I just felt two skinny arms wrap around my neck. Krystal hugged me very tightly. 

"Oh my gosh, Jake! I missed you so, so much!" I patted her head and tried to stand up, but she didn't let me. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but... Jake, would you finally explain what's going on?" Jennie asked and looked down at us. 

Her face was complete expressionless. Krystal pushed herself up from my chest and looked at Jennie. 

"Are you his girlfriend?" She asked. Straight forward as ever. 

I saw Jennie blushing furiously and she began to stutter. 

"W-what? W-well... N-no..." 

"Then, why do you even care?" Krystal asked with a fake smile. 

"Krystal!" I turned my head and saw Amber, flying towards us. Yes, flying. She jumped right on top of her and because Krystal was still on top of me, I now had Amber's weight on me too. 

"Please get down!" I whined and tried to push them away from me. 

They got up and Jennie held her hand out to help me get up. I took it and got up from the floor, but I didn't let go immediately. I liked Jennie's touch, so I tried to feel it a little longer. But I let her hand go before it would get awkward. Jennie looked at me and raised her right eyebrow, still waiting for the explanation. 

"Oh yeah, right. Jennie, this is Krystal. She's mine and Amber's childhood friend. We know each other since we were 3 years old. Krystal, this is Jennie. She's my... best friend." I explained and looked at them. They both shook their hands and said "Nice to meet you". 

Amber poked Krystal's side and looked at her. 

"So, you're really transferring here? Like, you're gonna stay?" 

Krystal jumped on Amber's back and they both laughed. "That's right! I'm gonna stay! You can't get rid of me! Haha!" 

Then Krystal looked at me and smiled brightly. 

"Hey Jake, did I mention that you became really handsome?" I chuckled. 

"Oh yeah? Thanks. By the way, you became gorgeous too." 

"What do you mean by 'became', huh?" She asked and laughed. 

"Eww, if you're gonna flirt with my little brother, then get off me!" Amber squealed and acted like she's going to throw up. Krystal got off Amber and walked to me. 

"I still have to learn those lyrics. Bye Jake." Jennie said suddenly and left. 

I was confused. What was wrong? She sounded pissed. Like really pissed. Wasn't she happy that I could see a childhood friend again? 

I wanted to go after her, but Krystal grabbed my wrist and stopped me. 

"Jake, do you want to go somewhere and catch up with some things?" She asked with her, for me kind of weird, aegyo and I looked back to the direction where Jennie left. 

"But-" 

"You can go to your best friend later. Now you have your childhood friend here who wants to catch up." 

I looked back at her. 

"Right. Okay, let's go."

---------------------------------------------------
A/N: Double Update yeaaah :D
Cuz I know you're hungry af for my story and I'm nice today... But only today!