Confession

Jennie PoV

I sat on Jisoo Unnies bed and ate chocolate while crying. She tried to comfort me and my broken heart, but it didn't really work. My eyes were swollen and red. 

She stroke my back while I leaned on her side, my head rested on her shoulder which was soaking wet from my tears. 

"Why, Unnie? Why is he doing this to me?" She just sighed, meaning that she didn't knew. 

"I just want him to stay, but he's always leaving... First Rosé and now Krystal. Why doesn't he notice what I feel?" Jisoo patted my head softly. 

"He's a boy. Boys are stupid, they don't get hidden hints. Your last chance is to tell him directly." 

I looked up at her and she tried to smile at me. It hurt her to see me like this. I sniffed and sat up straight. 

"You're right, Unnie. I have to tell him..."

The next day I got to class early, so I could stop by at the art department and leave a note inside Jakes locker. I just hope it turns out alright...

Jake PoV

I went straight to my locker to get my books for Art history. I opened it and a pink note fell out from it. I opened the mysterious note and started reading.

"I need to tell you something very important. Please meet me at our spot after school. It won't take long, I think. Please... just come. I can't keep it a secret much longer. -Jennie"

The note confused me. She wanted to tell me something important? And she left me a note instead of texting me. I was a little afraid, to be honest. I had no idea what I had to expect. So I just had to wait until classes were over.

After school I went straight to our spot. Jennie said it was important, so I couldn't let her wait. 

I opened the door to the roof and saw her standing there. She looked so lonely. I approached her, but she turned to face me before I could get halfway there. Her eyes were red and puffy. She was crying. 

I wanted to come closer but she signaled me to stop. I swallowed hard. 

"Y-you wanted to tell me something?" I said with a small voice. I hated seeing her cry, I wanted to cry too. She looked at me and my heart broke instand. 

"I said, I wanted you to stay, but you're always leaving. Never tell me where, never tell me what's the reason. When you're gone, I can't tell if my heart's even beating. Sometimes I think, it's just for you that I live and breathe and..." Her voice cracked, she couldn't contain her tears anymore. 

I just stared at her. "Jennie... What..." I started, but she cut me off. 

"Damn it Jake, why are you so blind and stupid?! I love you! I love you, not just as best friend, I want to be more than that! I... I love you..." She shouted, but her voice died in the end. I was just shocked. 

Jennie Kim just confessed to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter... When I was writing it, it just made sense to stop here. The next one will be longer again, promise ^^