Crush

Jennie PoV

I sat in Jisoo's room and hugged a pillow. Jake came to "help" us again this afternoon and all he did was complementing Rosé. I couldn't stand it. 

"And why exactly are you so mad right now, Jendeukie?" Jisoo asked and I stared at her. 

"Actually... I'm not sure." 

She tapped her index finger against her chin before she spoke up again. 

"What do you feel, when he is around us?" 

I didn't really have to think, I just started smiling and began to explain. 

"I'm happy, when he's around. Whenever I see him, I just have to smile. He makes me feel good and I'm happy that I can do the same to him and that we spend so much time together. But when he looks at Rosé..." My smile faded. 

"He just looks at her and all his attention is on her. It's like I just disappeared for him. I don't like it. I want his attention!" 

I stared at Jisoo and realized something. She just closed her eyes and nodded. 

"Oh my gosh, Unnie. I think, I'm in love with Jake..." I said while staring blankly at Jisoo. 

"And your boy seems to be interested in our little Rosie." She said and I laughed a bit. 

"That's ridiculous. Rosé is..." 

"I know, but he doesn't." Jisoo cut me off. 

I nodded. We can't just tell him. Rosé would get mad if we just told him. 

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked.

Jake PoV

I sat with Joosun in my room. We were working on a sculpture of a little dragon. Our project was to sculpt one of the Chinese zodiac animals and we decided to sculpt the dragon. 

"So... anything interesting to tell me?" Joosun asked while forming one of the wings. 

"Uhm..." I started. "Do you know Park Chaeyoung?" I asked and he nodded. 

"She's called Rosé, right? That beautiful girl from music department." 

"That's her. So, I found out she's friends with my best friend and so I kinda got to know her a bit. And to be honest, I think I might have a crush on her." 

Joosun started grinning at me. 

"If you manage to date that beauty you will be popular in no time! Blackpink are the popular girls over there." 

"Blackpink?" I asked. He hummed and looked at me. 

"Their group name. You know, Kim Jisoo, Lalisa Manoban, Park Chaeyoung and Jennie Kim. Blackpink. The popular girls, everyone wants to date or be friends with." 

I was kinda shocked. How did I miss this important fact? The fact that my best friend and her friends were the popular girls. Joosun noticed that I just stared blankly at him and he snapped his fingers in front of my face. 

"Hey, stop daydreaming! We still have to finish this project!" I nodded and got back to work. 

The next day I went to the gym to watch Blackpink again. But I only found Jennie there. 

"Hey Jen! Where are the others?" I asked and sat beside her. 

She smiled at me and I smiled back. I loved her smile, so I just had to. 

"Oh our performance was this morning. So there aren't any other training sessions planned." She explained and I nodded my head. 

"Can I ask you something, Jake?" Jennie asked and looked straight into my eyes. 

"Of course. What is it, Jen?" 

"What do you think about my friends? Be honest. Tell me everything." 

I thought about it for a few seconds and started telling her my honest opinions. 

"Well, Jisoo is really adorable. She is like a little girl, you couldn't tell that she's the oldest. She somehow has a 4D personality. Lisa... It's right what you said back then. She can be annoying sometimes with her childish behavior, but it's okay. I like it. She makes me laugh a lot. And about Rosé..." I paused and Jennie looked at me, now more attentively than before. 

"I really like Rosé. She's beautiful, sweet, innocent, has a great character, a great voice, she can dance and she plays instruments. Actually, I think I might have a crush on her." I said, putting my chin inside my palm, resting my elbow on my thigh. Jennie nodded. 

"I understand. See Jake, there's something, we have to tell you..." 

We? I looked around when I heard footsteps and saw Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé approaching us. 

What's going on?