Meeting BLΛƆKPIИK

I sat with Jennie at our spot and we watched the people walking around campus. There was a comfortable silence between us and nobody dared to break it. But after a few minutes, Jennie decided to break it. 

"Hey, Jake. I actually wanted to ask you something." 

"What is it, Jen?" I asked and looked at her. 

"Are you interested in meeting some of my friends? We've been friends since high school and they are all really sweet. Well, Lisa can be annoying most of the time, but she is really nice. And they are also interested in meeting you, since I started to talk about you." 

My face grew a little red. I nodded in response, I was actually curious about Jennie's friends too. Her smile grew and she took my hand. 

"Then, let's meet them now!" 

She dragged me down the stairs and took her phone to call someone. 

"Unnie! Tell the others to meet me in my room. There's someone I want you all to meet." 

We went to Jennie's room and a short time later, three girls entered the room. I froze. Oh my gosh. And I thought Jennie was already a model. They were more than beautiful. Especially the one with strawberry blonde hair. She was stunning. 

As soon as my mind started working again, I stood up from the chair I sat on and went to the hugging bunch of girls. Jennie wrapped her arms around my waist and side hugged me while smiling at her friends. 

"This is the guy I was talking about." 

"Nice to meet my best friends' friends. My name is Jake Liu." 

Their eyes widened a bit when I mentioned 'best friend', but then they all smiled at me and introduced themselves. 

"My name is Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you." 

"I'm Lalisa Manoban. You can call me Lisa." 

"And my name is Park Chaeyoung. But please call me Rosé. It's a pleasure to meet you." 

I looked at the strawberry blonde that I noticed before. 

Rosé, huh? A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. And her voice sounded so soft. Lisa earned my attention when she suddenly turned to Jennie. 

"Unnie, we still have this group project!" Jennie face palmed herself and sighed. 

"Fuck, you're right." 

"What's this project about? Can I help you?" I asked, hoping that Jennie would let me help, so I could get to know Rosé better. 

"Uh, I don't know. It's a dance project, you know? You could only assist us by getting us water and giving us feedback..." 

"Got it!" I said determined, but Jennie looked somehow disapproving. 

"Are you sure, you have the time for that? What about your art projects?" I chuckled and pat her head. 

"Don't worry Jen. I got this. I want to help you." 

She finally agreed and I smiled. I would get a chance to get closer to Rosé. 

The next day I went to the gym with water bottles and some snacks. I entered one of the practice rooms and saw the four girls I was searching for. I just stood there and admired them. 

They did such a powerful dance and still looked very good. Especially Rosé. I sat down at the wall and watched them, until they decided to take a break. I approached them and handed them the water bottles. 

"Thank you, Jake." Jennie smiled cutely at me and I smiled back. 

"Ahh thank you!" Rosé squealed and jumped up and down a bit. I laughed at her cute behavior and we sat down to talk with each other. 

"You know, I'm actually very curious how your voices sound. I never heard any of you sing, not even you Jennie." I said looking at them. 

"Then, how about, we show you?" Rosé said standing up and she went to a separate room, coming back with a guitar. 

"You play guitar?" I asked surprised. 

"Guitar and piano." She answered and I was amazed. 

"I play piano too..." Jennie muttered, but I didn't hear it right, so I just took a glimpse at her. 

Rosé sat back down and started playing. Short time later, they all sang and could get a very good idea of their voice range. I started clapping when they finished. 

"Wow, you are all so talented. And Rosé, your voice is so soft, it's a real honey voice! No joke!" 

She blushed a bit and looked down to hide her face with her hair. 

When I looked around, I saw Jennie puffing her cheeks a bit. What was wrong with her?

-------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm sorry for updating so late, I actually forgot it XD Well, I hope you liked it ♡