I didn't notice

Now the four of them stood in front of me. 

"W-what's going on?" I asked and looked at them. 

Rosé stepped closer to me and looked down. 

"I... I heard what you said right now... About me." I blushed hard and looked away. Gosh, that was embarrassing. 

"The thing is... I'm flustered, really. But I will never return those feelings, Jake... Because..." 

I was very disappointed to hear that, but I still listened. She wasn't finished yet. She reached her hand out and Lisa walked over to her, grabbing her hand. 

"I'm dating Lisa, Jake. I'm not straight... I'm gay." 

I just stared at her. I expected anything but this. I kept silent for a few minutes, not knowing what to say. But as soon as I realized that Rosé waited for me to say something, I snapped out of my staring and I smiled. 

"Oh, I understand. It's okay, I just didn't expect this. I support you and I wish you two the best luck, really!" 

I stood up and hugged them both. They hugged me back and I could see Jennie smile behind them. 

Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé soon left, leaving me and Jennie alone again. 

"You okay?" she asked and I looked at her. 

"I'm stupid, huh? Even though I didn't have that crush for long, it still kinda hurts. But I'm happy for Rosé and Lisa." 

"Shall I get some milk ice cream?" I laughed and smiled at her. 

"That would be perfect. It's still my favorite." 

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Go to your room. Be there in a minute." 

Then she ran away.

I sat on the couch and looked through my phone. I looked at pictures of JackJack, Amber's and mine puppy. He was so cute and I really missed him. 

I wish, I could take him here, search for a dog park and let him play with other dogs or just play with him myself. 

I heard the door open and saw Jennie coming towards me with the ice cream. 

"Thank you Jennie! I love you!" I said while taking the ice cream and one of the spoons. I didn't see her blushing, she just sat beside me and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

We watched a movie and ate the ice cream. I noticed that Jennie kept playing with her hair while watching the movie. It was a cute habit. 

I didn't really pay attention to the movie, I rather watched Jennie through the TV's reflection. 

Time passed and Jennie really managed to fall asleep on top of me. Yeah, we switched positions during the movie and now I was laying on my back and Jennie was on top of me, sleeping. 

I brushed her hair slightly out of her face and looked at her sleeping figure. She was really beautiful... Of course she was, I knew that for a long time. I looked to my right and saw our reflection in the TV, which was already turned off. We really looked like a couple right now. 

Just now I realized that we kind of always looked like a couple instead of best friends. I remembered some events from a few weeks ago. 

When she sat on my lap, while I was drawing, when I laid my head on her lap talking about Amber and me, while she stroked my hair. How she hugged me after the fight with Luna when I slept at her room for the first time. We became so close in such a short time. 

We were more than best friends. I just didn't notice. 

Maybe she didn't notice too, but those were facts. I fell for her a long time ago. 

Maybe when we first met, at the opening ceremony. I just didn't notice... 

And I know, she fell for me too. If not, all of this wouldn't make sense. 

But maybe, she just didn't notice too...

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Please let me know, what you think about the chapters, I really wanna know if you liked it and I love reading comments ^^
I also wanted to say that I'm not at home for the weekend, so updates could fall out until I'm home again. I'm sorry, but I will update on Monday again ^^'