Stay with Me

Jennie PoV

I woke up at 10 a.m. I was still tired, but I couldn't sleep anymore. I looked to my side and... Jake was gone! 

No! Where is he? What happened while I was asleep? I was supposed to watch out for him! 

Suddenly I heard the sound of the shower, but it turned off soon. I wanted to check the bathroom, but the door opened before I could reach it. And it revealed Jake... With just a towel around his hips! 

I blushed furiously and covered my eyes with my hands. I really had to control myself to not run to him and hug him, because he was awake now. I heard him chuckle and I peeked through my fingers. 

My eyes traveled from his wet hair to his still bruised face down to his perfect abs. Wow, he had a great body... I slapped myself to stop staring and I turned around so he wouldn't see me blush. 

"I'm dressed now, you can turn around again." He said and I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. 

"Ouch, ouch, Jennie watch out!" He whined and I let him go. 

"Sorry..." I said and I noticed that he wasn't dressed completely. He just wore shorts, he was still topless. Again I stared at his abs. He chuckled again. 

"You should get used to this." I looked at him in confusion, but then I hugged him again, this time way softer. 

"I'm so glad that you're alright." He whispered to me. 

"I should be the one saying that. You are the one who got injured." I mumbled into the crook of his neck. He hugged me back and patted my head.

Jake PoV

I guided Jennie to the bed and we sat down. I looked into her eyes and she stared back at me. 

"By the way... Thank you for saving me..." She whispered while I slowly leaned in. She closed her eyes and waited for me to kiss her. Our lips where only a few centimeters apart.

Suddenly the door burst open and Jennie jumped up from the bed and got a few steps away from me. I turned around and saw Amber who hugged me just now. 

"I'm so glad that you're okay! I was so worried!" She said and I patted her back. 

"Don't worry, Noona. I'm fine." I said and smiled.

One week later I was released from hospital. Jennie went home the day I woke up, she had to catch up the classes she missed because of me. 

When I went back to the campus, I went straight to the roof. To our spot. 

I opened the door and I saw Jennie sitting on the bench. I walked up to her and sat beside her. She looked at me and I smiled. 

"Jake, about what almost happened at the hospital... about my confession, I-" 

I cut her off. She didn't expect what I just did.

Because I kissed her.

First soft and slowly, but when she started to kiss back it became a passionate kiss. I pulled away and I could see the shock in her eyes. 

"I'm sorry that I ran away. I was too overwhelmed. I love you too, Jennie." 

"W-what about Krystal?" She asked and I smiled. 

"I told her and she is okay with it. If you want..." I paused.

"Jennie, do you want to be my girlfriend?" 

Jennie showed me her gummy smile I loved so much and kissed me happily. "Yes, I do want to be your girlfriend." She said and giggled. 

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned her forehead against mine. But then she looked death serious. 

"Stay with me, Jake. Forever." She whispered. 

"I will. I will never leave you again. I'll stay with you." I said and kissed my smiling girl. 

Yes, she was my girl now. Mine, forever.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: That's it ^^
This story came to an end and I really hope that you're satisfied with it. So please let me know, what do you think about the end?
Anyways thank you for reading this far and maybe we meet again in another book 😊❤️