Why are you doing this to me?

Jennie PoV

I sat at the hospital and waited. I waited for news about Jakes state. The door opened and Amber, Krystal, Luna, Joosun, Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa came in. 

"Where is he?! Where is my little brother?!" Amber shouted with tears in her eyes. She looked at me and she her expression turned into an angry one. 

"You! This is all your fault! It's your fault that he's here!" She shouted and came towards me, but Krystal held her back. 

"Amber, calm down. It's not her fault! Jake will be alright." She said and Amber managed to calm down, but she still started crying. Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa approached me and hugged me. 

"Are you alright?" Jisoo Unnie asked and I nodded weakly. The door opened again and the doctor came in. I pulled away from the group hug and turned to him. 

"How's Jake?" I asked concerned. 

"In what relation do you stand to him?" He asked and I didn't know what to say. 

"I'm Amber Liu, Jake's big sister. Now please tell me if Jake's okay!" Amber said as she stood beside me and grabbed my hand. 

"Alright... Well, Mr. Lius state is stable, but he lost a lot of blood, so we had to set him into a coma. It's not sure when he will wake up." The doctor said. "You may visit him if you want to." 

We nodded and got into Jakes hospital room. He was attached to several tubes and the heart monitor beeped constantly. Amber and I sat on chairs beside his bed, the others surrounded him standing. 

"Hey, lil bro... Please get better soon." Amber said with a shaking voice as she grabbed his hand. 

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you for the past days..." Jisoo said and let her head hang down. 

"When I said, go get your girl, I didn't mean to put yourself in danger... pabo." Krystal mumbled. 

I didn't knew what she meant though. We stayed there for a few hours and the others started to get ready to go home. 

"Jennie Unnie, are you coming?" Rosé asked and looked at me. 

"No." I simply said. 

"What do you mean, no?" Joosun asked and I looked at him. 

"I'm going to stay here. I won't leave him alone here. He hates hospitals." I said and I got teary eyes. 

Lisa wanted to say something, but Amber interrupted her. 

"Watch out for my lil bro, okay?" She asked and patted my shoulder. I nodded and short time after, they left me and Jake alone. I turned to him and my tears ran down my cheeks. 

"Now you're leaving again... When will you finally stay with me?" I asked quietly.

Two weeks passed. I never left his side. Not even for a second. The nurses even gave me the bed beside him, so I could sleep here. 

I watched Jake all the time. He looked so peaceful, like he was sleeping and had a good dream. 

He was in a coma for two weeks now and I was afraid that he wouldn't wake up for another few weeks or even months. He shouldn't miss so much of his life. 

I yawned and looked at the time. 4 a.m. and I was still awake. I should sleep. I kissed Jakes forehead and went to sleep.

Jake PoV

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at a white ceiling. I tried to sit up, but my side hurt very much. So I tried to look around from my lying position. 

I was in a hospital room. The last thing I remembered was that I pushed Jennie from the road before a car could hit her. Seems like the car hit me instead. I looked around and saw a clock at the wall. 7 a.m., still early. 

My head turned to its side when I heard a sound from the bed beside me. It was Jennie! What is she doing here? She didn't seemed injured. 

I pushed a button, telling the nurse that I was awake. It didn't take them a long time to come here. The nurse checked my injuries and asked me how I felt. I answered all her questions, but then I looked at Jennie. 

"Excuse me, but why is she here? Was she injured too?" The nurse looked at the sleeping Jennie and giggled. 

"Oh no, she's fine. She just didn't want to leave your side. She's here for two weeks now, you've been in a coma for that long." I looked at the nurse in shock. 

Two weeks? And Jennie never left my side? 

"By the way, your sister brought this, in case you should wake up and be bored." The nurse said and handed me my sketchbook. I said a quick thanks and then she left. 

I opened my sketchbook and turned the pages. It was full with portraits of Jennie, when I was drawing her secretly. I opened a new page and started drawing again. Of course I drew Jennie while she was sleeping. She just looked so adorable. 

"I'm sorry Jennie. I always left you. But don't worry. I will never leave again."