Jennie Kim

I sat in the gym for the opening ceremony. It was very early and most of the students were too tired to find their seats. 

We were alphabetically ordered after surname, so Luna and I didn't sit together. It wasn't a big deal for me, but Luna kept whining around. 

More students went into the gym and found their seats. Beside me sat a guy who kinda looked like a typical nerd. He looked nice. On my other side sat a beautiful girl. She had long, brown hair and her eyes were shaped like cat eyes. I didn't want to stare too much, so I tried to concentrate on the opening ceremony. 

"I welcome all new students and I'm happy that you all decided to study here. You all know that this college has two departments, art and music. And all of you know in which department you will be in. I just want to inform you that the basic subjects like maths will be teached independently from your department. Also there will be some projects, where music students and art students will have to work together..." 

I saw in the corner of my eye that the girl beside me started to smile brightly. 

"So I will meet some art students too!" 

"Like me?" I asked grinning while turning to her. She looked at me too and smiled. 

"Yeah, seems like it. I'm Jennie. Jennie Kim." she said holding out her hand for me to shake. I took her hand and smiled. 

"I'm Jake Liu." Her eyes lit up. "Are you related to Amber Liu?" I nodded surprised. She knew my big sister? 

"How do you know my big sis?" 

"Oh, she is much known in music department." I was even more surprised. 

"I didn't know, my sister was that good in school?" Jennie laughed. 

"Oh, she's not known for being good. She's known for being a complete dork and troublemaker." 

I started laughing too. That sounded more like Amber. Suddenly I got a message from Luna. 

"Who's that girl you're talking to?" I sighed. Was she jealous again? She gets jealous very easy. And her jealousy annoys me. 

"Just someone I met recently." I replied and put my phone away. 

"What's wrong, Jake?" Jennie asked kinda concerned. 

"Just my jealous girlfriend. Don't mind her." Jennie nodded, then she grabbed my hand excited. She seemed to have an idea. 

"Jake, let's sit next to each other in the basic subjects and let's do the department independent projects together!" 

I smiled at her and agreed. I didn't know why I smiled the whole time, but I couldn't stop. I think, I just found a new friend. My phone buzzed again. 

"We're gonna have a serious talk after this opening ceremony. It doesn't seem like you two were strangers just a few minutes ago!" 

Oh really? Why is Luna always so jealous? I can't stand it. I'm really tired of her jealousy and her childish acting.

– Time skip after the ceremony –

Luna and I were in my room. I was already annoyed even though she didn't say anything yet. 

"So... This girl and you..." She said with an angry expression. 

„How often do I have to say it? We just met there! Am I not allowed to make new friends or what?" I replied very annoyed. 

"But not with a girl like her...!" 

"Cut it out Luna! I'm tired of your jealousy! You calm down now and stop minding so much who I make friends with. Until that happens, don't talk to me!" I briefly shouted at her and stormed out of the room. 

I got my phone out and dialed Jennie's number. I got it right after the opening ceremony. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey Jennie... Can I come to your room? I had a fight with my girlfriend." 

"Yes, of course. It's room 143." 

I went to her room and she let me in immediately. I talked to her about Luna and our fight. After some time we changed the subject and talked about so much stuff. Be became pretty close very quickly. I felt very comfortable around her. And I spend the rest of the day with her.