Liu back together

When I left my room the next day, I was already awaited by my dear best friend. 

"You." She said pointing at me. 

"M-me?" I asked pointing at myself. 

"Luna's dorm room. 4 p.m. You have a serious appointment with someone." 

Then she walked away. Damn, since when was she so bossy? But it somehow suited her. I thought about what she told me on my way to my first class. 

What appointment? Why was it serious? And why the hell was it in Luna's room? I thought they hated each other. 

I went to sculpting class and saw Joosun sitting there all alone. I approached him and sat next to him. 

"Hey buddy." He greeted me and I smiled back. 

"Wanna eat lunch together today? We should get to know each other." He asked and I accepted his offer. 

I normally ate lunch with Jennie at our spot, but she seemed so busy the past days. So I could hang out with one of my other friends. 

At lunch, I sat with Joosun at the cafeteria. I watched some students while we talked about ourselves and got to know each other. 

Then I suddenly spotted Luna and Amber. They seemed to fight. Or at least argue about something. Joosun noticed that I didn't really listened and he turned around to look at Amber and Luna too. 

"You know them?" He asked and I hummed in response. 

"The one with short hair is my big sister. The other one is my ex." 

Joosun looked at me a little surprised. 

"Dude, that's a girl? I thought it was a boy." 

I chuckled. "She gets to hear that often. But yeah, she's a girl." 

"Wanna go there?" He asked standing up, but I pulled him back down. 

"No dude. We kinda have a fight right now. I don't want to go there now." 

He nodded understanding and continued eating. 

Time went on and it was almost 4 p.m. I went to Luna's dorm room and asked myself again, why Jennie wanted me to come here. I knocked at the door and it opened revealing my ex-girlfriend. 

"Hey..." I said kinda nervous, but she just pulled me inside. I saw Jennie sitting on the coach and got confused. 

"Okay guys, I'm here. So, care to explain?" 

Jennie opened her mouth, but she got interrupted by the door swinging open. 

"So, Luna. You wanted me to come here, why... What are you doing here?" Amber stopped right in front of me. 

"Could ask the same, Noona." I answered coldly. 

"Luna's my best friend and she asked me to come here because someone important wanted to talk to me." She hissed at me and I couldn't contain a chuckle. I looked over to Jennie and pointed at Amber. 

"She's my serious appointment?" 

"The fuck are you talking about?" 

Luna stood between us and prevented us from killing each other. 

"Gosh, you are worse than a bunch of kids! Jennie and I set this meeting up, so you two could finally make up with this stupid fight!" 

Amber crossed her arms and stared at Luna. "What if I don't want to make up?" 

My heart crushed into pieces. Did she really want to hate me forever? 

"I know exactly that you want to. Since you two started fighting, your mood is worse than anything else and you aren't the Amber I called my best friend! You're just a grumpy asshole, to all of us!" Luna hissed at Amber and her face dropped. She didn't expect that Luna would ever say something like this to her. 

I felt Jennie approaching us and she stand next to me. 

"Jake hasn't been the same either. He was so down most of the time. He hates the fact that you two are fighting. Please Amber, make up with him already. You both seem to suffer under this fight." 

Amber looked into my eyes and I could see them watering. 

"It's just... You hurt my best friend. You hurt her. And I couldn't help her. She didn't deserve this... I'm always at your side, but this time I wanted to help her so bad. But I couldn't do anything..." 

Luna placed her hand at Amber's shoulder and smiled at her. 

"Amber, its fine. Jake and I are friends again. I'm over it." 

I didn't notice that I started crying while the two were talking. But when I opened my mouth, I just got some stuttered words out. 

"I...I'm s-sorry f-for h-hurting h-her..." 

Amber's tears were now falling too. 

"I'm s-sorry for b-being mad at you f-for a so long and w-without a good reason in the end." 

We then hugged each other and let all our tears out. Damn, I missed her touch. I missed my sister so much. When we stopped crying, we both looked at our best friends and they bumped each other's fist. I wiped my remaining tears and smiled at them. 

"Since when do you two get along?" 

Jennie laughed and Luna smiled. 

"Since your fight. We tried to figure out a way so that you two would stop fighting and we became friends during that time." 

"Thank you so much." Amber and I said in unison. 

I looked at Jennie and she smiled warmly at me. Thank you, Jennie.