The Questioning Begins.

The day went as normal. Dan and Arin filmed, joked, laughed, and played video games. They dared not to tell the lovelies, yet.
They played a new game, which they thought would get their minds off of yesterday's events. Dan played, and Arin tried to clear his mind.

"What now?" He thought to himself. "I mean, I don't like men, but I also really like Dan... Is it more than just friendship kind of love?" Arin tried to picture him and Dan being married and adopting a kid, which instead of clearing his mind, made it a lot more hard to tell.

"Are my jokes more than jokes? Like all those times I kid about us being gay? Do I actually mean them on some weird subconscious level?  Does he think I mean those jokes? Damn, I can really over think things, can't I?" Arin sighed out of frustration. He shook his head as if to remove those thoughts.

He looked over at Dan. Dan was a pretty attractive man. He was quite popular with women and men. What was there not to like? Dan was hot, but in a unique way. His hair was amazing, and so fluffy. His tan skin, inviting eyes, and a smile that could make any heart skip a beat. He was tall and lanky, but had a nice frame.
"Holy crap." Arin panicked. "Am I gay?"

"YES!" Dan screamed, he had finally beaten the final level, although this scarred Arin. Arin thought that Dan was some how reading his mind and answer the question.

Arin looked over at Dan, who was all snuggled up in a blanket. Arin blushed a deep crimson.

"Oh dammit. Why does he have to be so adorable?" Arin's mind raced.

"So, uh, Dan. So, what are you doing Friday?" Arin stuttered after the camera turned off.

"Uhh probably nothing, why?" Dan asked, his face turning a soft pink.

"I- uh- oh gosh what was I thinking?" Arin interjected

"Did you just say 'oh gosh'?" Dan giggled.

Arin paused, thinking back. He did say that.

"I'm so cringy." Arin sighed.

Dan got close to Arin, placing his head on Arin's shoulders.

"Hey, Dan?" Arin muttered.

"Yes, Arin?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"