The Truth Comes Out

Lmao this story becoming trash sorry bout that yall. Maybe I'll have to end it soon. Gotta go out with a bang tho. Expect to see more parts for a little while.  Even if like NO ONE is reading it haha
----Lily ;)

Dan and Arin walked back outside of the Grump Space.

"Hey, everyone!" Arin called out.

Brian went and joined the crowd making sure that everyone in the office was paying attention.

"Dan and I have big news." Arin chuckled anxiously.

"What, are you too gay?" Barry joked. Even if he didn't work at Game Grumps anymore, he still can to the Grump Headquarters just to joke around and hang out.

"Um." Arin awkwardly shuffled.

"Welp. This is awkward." Dan huffed, fidgeting nervously and looking down at his feet.

Barry's giggling died down after he saw how serious the pair od men looked.

"What? Are you two gay?" Panicking, Barry inquired, "Because if you are, I didn't mean that in an offensive way."

"Well. Dan and I are gay, and we are dating now. Yes, Suzy knows, and; no, she is not okay with it." Arin explained, "Even if this breaks my heart to see her that way, I know that we both wouldn't be happy if we continued our relationship. I like men and that would make me unhappy and she likes me so if I stopped loving her our relationship would fall apart, you know?" He attempted to explain.

"Wait so that's it?" Holly interjected, "You're just going to leave her to be broken and be all like 'peace out y'all I don't care that we were going to get married. I got a new partner-- oh and guess what, it's a he-- oh and guess what, he's DAN AVIDAN!' "

Holly's statement caused Dan to flinch and whimpered at the sudden yelling.

Arin glared at Holly while he put his arms around Dan, pulling him into a hug, whispering, "It's okay Dan. Nothing is wrong."

Holly spat out a hideous chuckling in disbelief.

"If any of you have heart and a good mind, you'll come with me and comfort Suzy." Holly stood up, giving a harsh, disapproving glare towards the two men.

Everyone stood up, following Holly out of the building to go find Suzy.

Brian lingered giving a sad look towards Dan and Arin.

"Sorry, I just--"

"It's okay Brian. We get it." Arin consoled.

With that, Brian turned, jogging after the group; leaving the now sad couple all by themself.

Sorry this chapter is short, I felt bad for like never updating. Hope yall like it.