Nothing Stays Hidden Forever

Ross practically ran out of the building, snatching his phone off of his desk on the way out.

"Ross, why are you in such a hurry?" Suzy called after him.

"I-- UH-- I GOTTA GO TO MY HOUSE REAL QUICK, I LEFT MY CHARGER AT HOME." he lied.

"You can just use mine." She offered, starting to get up to get her charger.

"NAH, THANKS FOR THE OFFER THOUGH!" he said, jetting out the door, slamming it on his way out.

Suzy was about to brush it off when she noticed that Ross had his charger. It was in the outlet near his desk.

"Something suspicious is going on..." She thought to herself, trying to decide if she should ask the others what's gotten into Ross.

In other news, Ross was now outside the cold building and now in the miserable heat and direct sun, starting to sweat. The ausie started searching up Barry's contact on his phone. Ross pressed the call button, and was now waiting for his friend to pick up.

"Hey, Ross! What's u--"

"We have an emergency." Ross cut him off.

"Is everything all right, do I need to call the police?" Barry sounded a bit panicked now.

"No no no. Not that kind of emergency, I mean like someone in the office is gay, and dating someone else in the office."

"The Office? Yeah, Oscar's gay. Why did you think telling me some fact from a television show was so important, Ross?" Barry chuckled at this.

"No, Barry. Not The Office, I mean like 'Grump Headquarters'- office" Ross explained, now starting to get quite frustrated.

"What?!" Barry gasped in utter shock. He could feel his face go pale. He would have never would have guessed that two people, who in the office were gay. "Who?" Barry asked.

Ross hesitated to tell him. Was it really his place to "spill the beans"? But he had already told Barry most of it, and it'd be awkward if he didn't tell him everything.

"...Dan and Arin." Ross chocked out.

"HOLY-- WAIT, WHAT?!" Barry screeched.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE THAT I TOLD YOU, OR THAT YOU KNOW THIS INFORMATION!" Ross commanded, " I gotta go, I'll call you back in a bit." Before Barry could say anything Ross hung up.

------------------------------------------------------

Thinking hard, Arin wondered what they were going to do. Dan sighed out an apology.

"I'm sorry, Arin."

"Why?" The younger man asked.

"I didn't mean to get you into this mess."

Stupified, Arin sat there.

"But I'm the one that kissed you." He giggled, "There's no need for an apology if I wanted it to happen, also."

The older man's face turned a bright red, looking deep into Arin's eyes.

"Do you actually like me?" Dan questioned.

Inching closer, Arin chuckled answering a "yes, of course."

Arin brought his face so close to Dan's, that they each could feel the other's warm breath on their face. Their lips were centimeters apart, Arin putting his hand on Dan's chin, tilting it up so that they were eye to eye, even if Dan tried his best to look away.

"Do you like me?" Arin purred.

"Obviously." Dan nervously giggled.

"Good." Arin answered, kissing him once more, pulling the other man closer. Dan wiggled and scooted his body closer to Arin's, wrapping his arms around Arin's neck causing him to kiss even harder.

Arin pulled away, saying:

"Dan, I don't care if anyone knows about us, I now know... I want to be with you."

Smiling bright, Dan started to almost cry.

"Arin, I knew you were the one since the day we met." Dan gushed, starting to silently sob into Arin's chest.

"Are you okay dude?" Arin panicked.

"Happy tears, Arin. Happy tears." Dan giggled.

Arin started hugging Dan close, giggling with him.

Dan silently wished that this was not a dream. Without Arin noticing, Dan pinched himself.

"Nope!" Dan joyfully thought to himself, "Not a dream!"

Dan backed up, looking Arin in the eyes.

"So, are we... dating?" Dan asked.

"Not yet." Arin said, having an idea.

Dan frowned.

"But..." Arin interjected, "I have a question to ask you."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Arin chuckled.

"You are such a dork, you made me panic for a second there."  Dan scolded, "But, I can't say no to you. So, of course I'll be your boyfriend."

Your what now?" Suzy asked from the door way.

Dammit.