Back and Better Than Ever

Ayeee thank you so much for 400+ reads!!! ALSO 60 VOTES  ugh ily guys 😩👊 ANYWAY let's get this show on the ROAD.

May contain another ship HAHAHAHA !!!!

Arin kept his stuff in the car, too lazy to move it back; he and Dan had an emotional day and it had stressed him out.

Dan looked at him, still a little frustrated.

"So what if the others aren't okay with our relationship? Why did he break up with me? We're supposed to be together through thick and thin. Does he not love me in the way I love him? Ugh, shut up, self. Everything's fine. We're here, together, everything's great." Dan's thoughts were all mushed together.

Arin  laud down on the couch because he was pretty much positive that Dan was so upset that he wouldn't want to be in the same bed as him.

Dan flung himself on the bed, sighing out as he landed.

"Arin?" Dan called out.

"Yeah, Dan?" The younger man asked.

"Why aren't you in here?" Dan asked, "I don't want to be alone right now."

Slowly, Arin stood up and made his way to his partner, pausing in the door way.

"Are you su--"

"Of course, Big Cat." Dan sat up to look at the shy Arin.

Arin waddled over to the bed and crawled in. There was a string of silence between the two.

"Can you..." Dan paused, contemplating if he should continue.

"Can I what?"

Dan gulped, "can you spoon me?" He was extremely glad the it was dark and Arin couldn't see how red his face became.

Arin hesitated, but he finally turned around and wrapped his arms around the skinnier man. Dan put his hand on top of Arin's.

The two fell asleep.

------

Arin woke up to the sound of feet stomping around in the kitchen.

"Dan?" He inquired once he felt that he was alone in the bed.

Dan poked his head through the doorway, his hair bobbing around.

"Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"Sorry..." Dan winced.

"No, no, no, it's okay. We need to head back to the Grump Space anyway."

"What are we going to say? I mean I was so upset yesterday I might have let it slip that we were broken up..." Dan explained.

"I think we should tell everyone that their negativity has effected our relationship, and that it's wrong and inappropriate to judge us like they have been."

"Okay, whatever you say..." Dan mumbled. The two men got dressed and headed to their car, hand in hand.

Arin took the keys and put them into the ignition, turning the car on. The radio automatically started blaring some 80's rock station, due to it not being turned off last time.

Dan smiled at his handsome boyfriend. He did love Arin quite a bit, but it felt so weird to be back together so quick. That's what love is, right? Weird.

After a short car ride the two arrived at the grump space, parked the car, and walked towards the doors of the building.

"WAIT!" They heard a familiar voice cry out, followed by loud and hasty footsteps booming through the parking lot.

They turned around to see a tall, lanky pale man running towards them. They soon recognized him as Matt Watson from SuperMega, also one of the editors at Game Grumps. They stopped walking and waited for Matt to catch up to them.

After a few seconds, Matt finally got there, out of breath and sweaty. He panted a bit, hunched over, before looking up at the couple.

"I-I have something-g  important," Matt paused to pant some more, "something important to say."

Arin had a sceptical look plastered across his face, meanwhile Dan's interest had peeked.

Matt straightened his back, standing up properly now. He gulped down a large sum of air before sighing.

"You guys were... brave. Coming out to everyone like that. Th-That takes serious guts." Matt complemented. Dan nodded, still listening, waiting for Matt to continue. Arin shifted his weight, waiting for something bad to happen.

"You guys... inspired me." Matt chuckled, brushing his fingers through his hair nervously. "Well... me and my boyfriend." Arin choked, Dan's smile grew much larger.

"Boyfriend!?" Dan squealed.

"Yeah! Um, Ryan asked me out!" He nodded embarrassingly.

"Ryan!?" Dan squealed even louder, slightly jumping up and down, his jewfro bobbing around.

"Yup!" He blushed. "Ryan gave it some thought and just told me how he felt.i realised that all those jokes we shared weren't enough for me, and I actually really do like him... as in a boyfriend." Dan hugged Matt out of excitement.

"I'm so pround!" Dan smiled.

"That's so... wow. Just amazing." Arin grinned, patting Matt's back.

So, the coming out wasn't as bad as it was thought to be?