We're not alone.

OMG SO I GOT PLACED #2 IN THE EGOBANG CATAGORY ON WATTPAD... I'M SCREAMING THANKS GUYS I LOVE ALL YALL!!!! *well I was #2

700 reads. 82 VOTES LMAO YESSS!!!

This one will be pretty short, I just desperately need to update, so here yall go.
(Ps thanks to that person that voted for all the chapters in one day LMAO went from 69 votes to 82 votes in one day #wowza )

---

Arin and Dan were talking to a sweaty and exhausted Matt, and the couple decided to bring up a question... but not just any question- the elephant in the room.

"Hey, Matt?" Arin started, glancing up at the lanky male.

"Yeah?" Matt replied, instantly paying even more attention to him. He knew something big was happening, judging by his serious tone.

"Is everyone still... angry? You know, about Dan and I being... together?" Arin carefully approached the subject, concern plastered on his face.

Matt sighed, nervous to tell the truth.

"To be completely honest... yes. They were at the begining. But when you two broke up and your friendship was in the ruins, we all felt terrible." Matt itched the back of his neck with anxiety. "Then Suzy just realised that all she wants is for you to be happy, and she's okay with the fact you are gay and dating Dan. Holly is still a bit on edge, but she'll get over it soon. Speaking of which, are you two still...?"

"Broken up?" Dan chimed in, a smirk creeping on his lips. "Nope, we realised that it was stupid to fight over what other people said about us. Why should we base our amazing relationship off of someone else's opinion?" Dan reached over and held Arin's hand.

"Really? That's wonderful!" Matt gave a genuine smile, his shoulders un-tensing.

Just then Ryan walked outside, seemingly looking for Matt. Once he found him, he jogged over to the three men.

"Matt! Hey, guys!" He grinned, about to put his hand on Matt's shoulder, but hesitating.

"Ryan, it's okay. I told them." Matt said.

Ryan's gaze darted over to the couple.

"Dude, we're fine with it." Arin giggled, lifting up his and Dan's hands, fingers intertwined.

Ryan's shocked expression soon melted into a joyful one.

"You guys are dating again?" He grinned.

"Yup!" Arin responded, nodding his head.

"Of course you are! You guys are perfect together." Ryan complemented.

"Thank you, guys." Dan blushed, looking down at the ground.

"Oh! That reminds me!" Arin gasped. "On the way here, Dan and I talked about something very important."

"Which is...?" Matt inquired.

"We're planning on telling everyone."

"But you already did? We all accept you now, remember?" Matt and Ryan both chuckled.

"Uh, no, guys. We mean everyone." Dan's demeanor changed.

"Wait, you don't mean--"

"Yes. We do." Dan interrupted Ryan.

"You're gonna tell the--"

"The lovelies, yup. We're going to tell all of the fans." Arin glanced up at the sky.

Damn.

--
Sorry guys for not updating in foreverrr. But next chapter is special.  No spoilers, but I will try to update as soon as I can! Byebye!

-Lily ;)