Married life.

HI ITS ME, LILY!!! I wrote this fic YEARS ago on my besties account and he was telling me about how it was still getting votes and comments AND MY HEART LITTERALLY EXPLODED.

♡♡My new account is listed below♡♡

--a couple years after getting married--

"Good morning, Big Cat!" Dan cheered as he nonchalantly slid a plate of eggs and toast onto the table. His husband, Arin, groggily stumbled over to the spot at the table where the plate was at and sat down, gazing up at the curly haired love of his life with nothing but pure adoration. His heart lept just seeing his husband excitedly rush about, ready to start the day. Dan sat down across from him with his own plate of food and began to dig in.

"Dan, I love you." The words slipped out of Arins mouth, causing the lanky man to freeze up and blush deeply.

Chuckling happily, Dan muttered a quick "I love you too" and averted his eyes.

Arin stuck his fork into his breakfast and took a large bite, his eyes instantly widening with how surprisingly amazing it was. After a few minutes passed and the two were finished it was time to head to Grump Headquarters and film some new content for the lovelies. Dan drove the pair there, one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding hands with his beloved spouse. The day seemed perfect as the sun shone brightly with not a single cloud in the sky, while a slight breeze flicked through the car gently jostling the drivers hair, and the radio played Rush softly the whole way to work. Arin noticed how the bright sunlight radiated off of the pair's matching gold wedding bands and his heart filled with contentment. His hand squeezed Dan's as Arin quietly sang along at the quiet song. Dan's face lit up from hearing Arin's hushed voice and he began singing too. The song finished as Dan pulled into a spot to park out front of GG Headquarters

Of course, nothing at work changed, so they filmed videos as usual and hung out with coworkers normally. During the day Dan would text back and forth with his friend Matt Wattson and would discuss things such as life and what series they would film for their YouTube channels. Dan knew that Matt and Ryan were still together (now engaged) and seemed just has happy as Dan and Arin were. Dan and Matt were good friends and often persuaded their respective partners to hang out and go on double dates together despite the fact that the two SuperMega Youtubers no longer worked for Game Grumps.

And after a long day of working and chatting with friends, the two husbands headed back home together happy to just be around each other. They would occasionally have date nights together where they would watch cheesy old movies while cuddling together on the couch. Tonight was one such night so the two men both changed into their most comfortable pyjamas, grab the biggest blanket they could find, and snuggle up together while laughing along to cruddy one-liners and bad SFX of some forgotten 80s movie.

Of course, despite their seemingly perfect union, like all relationships the pair occasionally faught (often over the most meaningless things) but they didn't let that drive a wedge between them because they had worked so hard to get to a point of where they could just be together that nothing could tear them apart.

THE END.

I promised this a LONG time ago so sorry that it's short but like I said I got my own account on Wattpad instead of mooching off of Felix's lol. MY NEW ACCOUNT IS happydoggowriter AND I MIGHT DO A RYATT FIC since most of the ones I find are angsty and I want a non-angst one I'VE ALSO GROWN ALOT AS A WRITER SO THANK YOU FOR READING MY AWFUL MESS OF A FIC FROM SO LONG AGO I LOVE YOU ALL!!!