Come out, Come Out Where Ever You Are

"Dude, I can't believe we're doing this." Dan anxiously stated.

"Dudes, I can't believe you're doing this!" Ross stuttered excitedly.

"Don't be nervous, nothing bad is going to happen." Arin sighed, getting up, and opening the door, leaving to go get Brian.

Dan sat there, going over and over what he was going to say to Brian.

-------------------last year----------------------

Arin was wearing a light pink sailor moon shirt and a pale grey pair of drop crotch sweatpants, which he wore a lot. Dan thought that Arin looked absolutely gorgeous, admiring him from across the kitchen, while making food for both himself and Arin.

"What are you lookin' at?" Brian playfully giggled.

"UH! NOTHING!" Dan anxiously voiced. He said this a little bit too loud, which startled Brian, Arin and himself.

"Everything okay in there?" Arin asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, we're just joking around." Brian laughed, putting his arm around Dan. Arin saw this and continued doing what he was earlier.

"Damn it, dude." Dan breathed, "You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Mhmm? But, you were totally checking him out, weren't you?" Brian eyed Dan suspiciously.

"No!" Dan answered, defense was pominent in his voice; but one look from Brian made him tell the truth. "...yes..."

"God, please just fu--"

"NOPE!" Dan interuppted.

------------------------------------------------------

Arin stomped back into the Grump Space with Brian quick on his heels.

Brian pointed to Arin and winked while looking at Dan, causing Dan to blush.

Ross exited the room which went unnoticed by Brian.

"Um, we have something we need to talk about." Arin sat Brian down across from Dan and himself.

"Whatever it is, I didn't do it." He defensively stated.

"What? Dude, no. You're not in trouble or anything." Arin cocked his head to one side.

"Damn right I'm not in trouble, because I didn't do anything wrong." Brian folded his arms across his chest.

"Dude, it's okay. Just let us explain." Arin rubbed his temples in frustration.

"...okay." Brian leaned in, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Dan, do you want to say it?" Arin politely asked.

"Arin and I are gay." Dan blurted.

"Okay, not how I planned this was gonna go." Arin admitted.

"And we're gay together." Dan was at this point vomiting out words  due to him being so anxious.

"Dan, stop--" Arin ushered.

"We're like sooo gay for each other. Like no hint of straightness. Not at all. We're just like one giant rainbow pride parade."

"DAN!" Arin yelped.

"Sorry!" Dan flinched.

"Okay, what the hell are you talking about?" Brian was freaking out at this point.

Arin reached over and grabbed Dan's hand saying, "Dan and I are gay, and we like each other in a couple kind of way."

"You should have done the talking that was way better than my way." Dan admitted.

Brian nodded wide eyed, "Okay... okay... so you two are a thing now?"

"Yes." The Dan and Arin answered in unison.

Brian paused. Then a sly grin crept across his face.

"YEAH, DANNY! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT! GET SOME DUDE!" Brian congratulated, slamming his large hand on Dan's shoulder.

"Ow..." Dan muttered, his face now a deep red color.

Arin giggled while placing his head on Dan's shoulder.

"Now all we have to do is tell everyone else." Dan murmured anxiously.

A:N SORRY FOR NOT WRITING, finals were killing me slowly. ANYWAY I wrote something short just to get back in the swing of things, and also because I felt bad for not uploading in a while. Hope you like it.

PS: If you ship TAEKOOK  I got a new fic about it! It's called" Internet Famous" Yall should read it!