The Club

Tyler's POV

As I objected the line went dead. Damien hung up on me? Douche.

He was bringing Ali. This was going to be interesting. Not a big deal though.

Right? I missed my shy little nerd. My? Where did that come from?

Oh well time to get ready. I grabbed a red button up and some worn out jeans. I looked okay. Nah I looked hot.

The doorbell started to ring.

"Hold on!" I yelled. I opened the door knowing she would be there, but still nothing could prepare me for her.

There she was in a simple black fit and flare dress. Her strappy silver heels made her legs look long.

Her skin glowed, she held Damien's hand, - wait what?

"Hey." She said. "Oh hey." I replied.

"Can we come in or are we leaving straight away?" She said smirking. "Oh right let's go!" I said grabbing my keys and pushing them apart.

I heard Allison laugh.

"Hey man, we are taking the truck." Shouted Damien. "Oh okay." I mumbled. "Shotgun!"

Allison yelled as she jumped into the passenger side. I groaned. I was stuck in the back. "Here's the directions."

I said handing Damien a little slip of paper. He nodded then we pulled out.

Two minutes later Allison turned on the radio. I guess she found the silence as awkward as me. "This song though!" She said smiling.

"In the back of a taxi cab, one quick turn you were on my lap.
We touched hands and we pulled them back.
Yeah, I want you bad.
Even though it should be so wrong I can't help but to feel this strong.
Cause the way you turn me on, like a light switch.
I might just go crazy, cause you're my best friends baby!
But you got me thinking maybe, just maybe.
I don't know what to do.
I'm in love with someone else's girl.
You rock my world.
But you're the one I can't have.
Girl, I want you bad.
In my crazy mind I'm with you all the time.
Cause you're the best I never had.
Oh girl I want you bad.
I want you bad!
So hard to just pretend.
It sucks, she's his girl and he's my friend,
No good way for this to end, yeah,
I want you bad!
I wish someone could help me,
This is just so unhealthy!
And everything you got just kills me,
Goin' guilty!
Go crazy!
'Cause you're my best friend's baby,
But you got me thinking maybe, just maybe,
I don't know what to do!
I'm in love with someone else's girl,
You rock my world,
But you're the one that I can't have,
Girl, I want you bad!
In my crazy mind
I'm with you all the time,
Cause you're the best I never had,
Oh, girl I want you bad!
I want you bad!
I want you, I want you,
-
-
Oh, girl, I want you bad!" Allison sang out the entire song.

Surprisingly well too. By the end of the song me and Damien had joined in too, laughing as we sang.

I still couldn't take my eyes off of their hands.

Locked together.

As much as I wanted to question it I wouldn't, because she was being a bit of my nerd again.

Again with the my? What the hell? It must be something I ate or drank.

"That was fun!" She hollered, causing me and Damien to laugh.

"We are here!" Damien said as we pulled up to a club booming with lights and music.

"Sweet." Allison said jumping out of the car. Me and Damien exchanged looks.

"What are we gonna do with her?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I really don't. I kinda don't want to stop her cause she's never looked so care free, but I think she's sad and beautiful, just like her eyes." He said giving me a small, kinda sad, smile.

"Yeah. Sad and beautiful." Then we got out to see Allison already at the front of the line.

She was batting her eyelashes playfully.

That girl was flirting to get in, and a minute later she was disappearing into the crowd.

"Shit we need to get in there now before she starts table dancing." I laughed out. "Don't worry man." Damien chuckled.

-30 minutes later-

"Go on in." Mumbled the guard. "Thanks." I responded.

"Where is she?" Damien asked. I surveyed the area, then I saw her.

She was out on the floor just dancing away with the crowd. "There." I said pointing to her.

"Thanks man." He said starting to walk over to her. I grabbed his shoulder. "Yeah?" He said looking back at me.

"What's up with you and Ali?" I asked, curiously. "I'm not sure. She's a player remember? I don't know."

He said shaking his head and walking towards Ali again.

"Great." I mumbled. "Hey handsome." Said a red head. "Hello beautiful." I said back smirking.

Allison's POV

I looked over to see Damien walking towards me. "Hey!" I yelled over the music.

The song was Neon Lights by Demi Lavato. "Hey." He said smirking.

I grabbed his arm, and we started dancing.

I looked around that's when I spotted Tyler and a red head making out and grinding.

I ignored the pain that showed up for some reason. I then looked back at Damien.

"I'm gonna go get a drink okay?" He nodded as I walked off. More like five drinks.

"Hello gorgeous." I turned around to see a cute brown haired guy. "Hey cutie." I replied smirking still making my way to the bar.

A/N

Crappy chapter I know I've had writers block for a couple of days. Song for this chapter is I Want U Bad by R5.

Thanks for reading.

xx