Haunted Past (Virgil x Logan)

TW: Homophobia, Cursing, Alcohol, Yelling/beating, And Panic Attacks

AU

---------------------------

No P.O.V.

"Virgil you little Bitch! YOU CAN ONLY BE STRAIGHT, BOYS ARE NOT CUTE THEY ARE FRIENDS, PALS, PEOPLE; YOU CAN NEVER LOVE A MAN!!" 

Virgil's father was not the nicest. One night Virgil was drunk and was talking to his father and it just slipped. Virgil had been Gay for some time now but hadn't told his father. He had been scared, the next morning Virgil woke up with his father sitting on the couch. His father didn't look so happy but as usual, he wasn't happy. Virgil's mother had left his father for another woman and ever since then his father had been going out every night and coming home drunk but last night that role was switched and Virgil had no switch in his brain and the secret just slipped.

"DAD STOP!!! LOVE IS LOVE YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!" Virgil yelled back, he wanted to just run away but only being 14 he couldn't. Virgil had to survive hell for four more years.

"VIRGIL!!!" His father yelled again, raised his hand to hit him.

"LOGAN!" Virgil rolled over and hugged his husband tight. By now Virgil was drenched in sweat and could barely breathe, he was shaking and was very scared. Thank goodness Logan was a light sleeper.

"Honey, what's wrong? Another Nightmare." Logan tried to sound as calm as he could and sooth his scared Husband. 

Virgil nodded his head and Logan quickly wrapped his arms around him and didn't let go.

"He can't hurt you, dear. I will always protect you." Logan hushed still holding tightly to his Husband.

"Virgil it's okay, you're okay. It was just a dream... just a dream." Logan said, seeing as Virgil began to calm down and drift off. Even though Virgil had fallen asleep Logan did not want to let go, Logan held on to Virgil for the rest of the night and he hadn't had a bad dream the rest of the night.  

---------------

Salutations