Carried Upstairs (Remus x Logan)

TW: Smut...ish 

Kink: Sir kink

AU

---------------------------------------------------

No P.O.V.

"LOGAN!" So I have this idea! What if I got hit by a car?" Remus said jumping into Logan's lap.

"Why would you ever wanna get hit by a car?" Logan said while Remus pushed up his glasses, causing Logan to push Remus. 

"Well, the money we could sue for...and because who wouldn't wanna get hit by a car!" Remus said shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah, let's not do that...please," Logan said shaking his head and sitting his husband next to him. But by the end of the movie, Remus was sitting in Logan's lap, again.

"Remus..." Logan poked his side, "Remus?" Still no reply, Logan ran his hands acrossed the rim of Remus brief earning a small chucker from him. So he continued moving down into his brief until he rested his hands rested on Remus' inner thigh.

"I justed wanted to be carried to bed but if this is what I get instead I'll take it~," Remus chuckled. Logan took his hands out of Remus' pants and carried him upstairs.

"What are you gonna do to me sir~?" Remus said acting innocent.

"Well~," Logan said shivering at the nickname, "would you like to walk tomorrow~?" He asked smugly, Remus giggled and shook his head.

"Well, then I plan to tie you up and fuck you senseless," Logan said simply, trying to avoid giving notice to the obvious bulge in his pants.

"Can I help you with that first?" Remus said poking his clothed dick. Logan nodded. Remus unbuttoned  Logan's jeans and pulled them down along with his boxer. Remus licked around the tip and kissed up the shaft, causing Logan to groan and buckle his hips.

"St-top teasing," Logan said in a demanding voice, keeping calm. So Remus did, he took the whole length into his mouth and started bobbing his head. He grabbed Logan's hips to keep them from involuntarily buckling. While Logan reached for his hair.

"Reems-!" Logan moaned breathlessly as he came down Remus' throat. Remus swallowed it all with ease.

"Thank you, sir!" Remus said taking everything off but his boxers and sitting crisscross on the black carpet. That was the last time Remus was able to say anything that night, Remus couldn't even walk next the day. Logan followed through with what he said to the best of his abilities, which was far more than Remus could have asked for.

---------------------------------------------------------

Salutations

Yes, this isn't the best that I've written, I don't particularly like writing smut. I tried my best but sometimes someones best isn't as good as it should be. I also usually don't write my opinion at the bottom but I had to share this.