Who's tall now? (Patton x Logan)

TW: Non

----------------------------------------------------

Non P.O.V.

"Hey Patton can you grab me my book, I can't reach it." Patton walked over and pointed to a book on the top shelf. 

"This one?" Logan nodded and Patton reached for it but not giving it to Logan immediately. Patton was 5' 10" and Logan was 5' 6", giving Patton the height advantage. Patton always thought Logan looked so cute when he was frustrated, so he constantly teased him for his height.      

"Patton give me my book please," Logan said getting frustrated. Patton shook his head and giggled. Patton watched as Logan got on the coach and lept at him. Instantly Patton dropped the book and Logan caught it with on hand still holding onto Patton to keep himself from falling.  

"Thank you for getting my book Patton," Logan said getting off of him and fixing his glasses. Patton laughed not knowing what to say. 

"Just remember this later," Logan said as he walked away.

---Time Skip---

"Goodnight guys," Patton said as he walked up the stairs of the mind palace to his room. Logan smirked putting his plan into action. Waiting ten minutes for the moral trait to fall asleep. Logan went to the kitchen and grabbed a pitcher of ice-cold water and walked upstairs.

"Logan, what are doing?"   Roman said looking up from his phone.

"Getting my revenge," Logan said while walking up the steps to Patton's room. Logan slower opened the door and got on Patton's nightstand.

"WHO'S THE TALL ONE NOW!?" Logan screamed pouring the ice-water on Patton. Patton screamed jumping up, getting the attention of the other two sides. 

"PATTON,  ARE YOU OKAY?!" Roman burst in with his katana in hand.

"Yes, I'm fine," Patton said returning his attention to Logan.

"But I'm still the tall one," Patton said after kissing him. Logan turned his head in embarrassment. The other sides looked in Aw as Patton but Logan back down and left for the bathroom to change.

"That didn't go as planned," Logan said to the other sides as he walked away still very red and a little bit wet from the soggy hug his boyfriend had given him.

------------------------

Salutations