High heels (Roman x Virgil) Part I

TW: Sexual Mention. 

-------------------------------------------

Roman's P.O.V.

I was planning on watching another Disney movie in my room alone, maybe Remus would barge in and spice up what was going but no he was hanging out with Deceit. Instead, I had to be alone in my room with nothing to do. But then I hear a knock at my door, and I immediately jump up to see who it is. It was none other than my Emoest Nightmare.

"Sup Roman, I'm bored and wanna do something." I led him to my bed and showed him my TV paused at the beginning of Toy Story 3.

"Ummm, no something other than Disney for once. Please?" I rolled my eyes and then glanced to my closet.

"We could have a fashion show?" He gave me a weird look, "You and I could try on different clothes and shoes and bust down our thotiana's in the mirror?"

"Roman? Wha-what? Where did you think of that idea?" He shook his head, trying to contain any laughter then might slip out.

"On my bed, right now when I looked in the closet and saw a pair of purple high heels." His head shot up and scanned for them.

"WHERE?! I had a pair and you said you didn't take them but there still missing?!" I looked away, not being suspicious at all.

"ROMAN! Give me them back!" I shook my head.

"Not till you have a fashion show with me!" I complained.

"I was gonna do that anyway stupid," He said leaning in, giving me a kiss.

"YAY! Okay, so I have the perfect outfit for you! It's a black undershirt with and a purple crop-top with your same pants on AND a purple beanie made by yours truly!" He looked taken aback.

"Didn't you just come up with this idea?" I nodded.

"Technically yes, but I've been wanting to see you in this outfit for years." I winked.

"Alright fine! But I get to pick out your outfit!" He shouted as I sprung up and ran to the closet jumping with joy, I had most of the pieces together I just had to get a few purple and black bracelets and his high-heeled shoes. He rolled his eyes taking off his shirt and putting the undershirt and crop-top on. Once each piece was on he walked over to me and sat in my lap.

"Is this what you had in mind?" I nodded, blushing slightly.

"Well, do you wanna see what I've always imagined you in my dear prince?" I nodded again, and he walked over to the closet returning with a black pair of overalls, a royal red crop-top, red cat ears, and a pair of royal red heeled boots. I put each piece on and sat in a chair in the corner of my room. Virgil got up and walked over to me slowly.

"What do you think?" I said as he sat in my lap.

"I love it!" He whispered as he leaned in to give me a passionate kiss.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" My brother yelled.

"Yes, Remus?" He looked down to see me and Virgil in our high heels.

"HEY! That's not fair! I wanna be in high heels too!" We watched as he ran over to his closet and shut the door and presumably changed.

"We can finish this up later," Virgil said moving so he was sitting on my lap with his back to my chest. Remus walked out with a long-sleeved black and green crop-top on, and a pair of ripped jeans, with a pair of neon green, heeled boots on.

"What do ya think?" Virgil and I laughed.

"You would slay Rem's," Virgil said.

"AWWW THANKS!" Remus yelled nearly breaking an ankle from jumping up and down.

"I'm gonna go show Janus!" He said running out of our room. Virgil and I just looked at each other and laughed.

"Your brother's a huge dork," Virgil said.

"Yeah, I know I live with him." I laughed. Virgil's stomach growled out of nowhere, causing me and him to laugh again.

"Roman, I'm hungry. I gonna go grab a bite to eat. Wanna come with?" I nodded and followed Virgil to the kitchen. Patton laughed as he saw us and said, 'Well you kiddos seem to be having fun.' Logan just scoffed and hid his face in his book. After we had lunch, Virgil and I went back upstairs to his room and had a very good time.

----------------------------------------------------------

Salutations.