Proposal (Thomas x Virgil)

TW: Cursing (maybe)

AU

--------------------------

Virgil's P.O.V

I lay in bed, listening to Thomas's breathing. He was so cute and I never wanted him to leave me, I was going to be the one to propose. I had already had his finger fit and had a ring for him. Still having fear of rejection and those Anxious thoughts that whirl around in my head, I hadn't. Tonight I decided to practice.

"Thomas, will you make me the happiest Boyfriend in the world and become more than just my Boyfriend?" Even though I knew he was asleep and wouldn't answer it didn't hurt to at least say it out loud, I really didn't want to be rejected but since he was asleep no harm done, right?

No P.O.V

Virgil pulled out the ring and looked at it deep in thought he hadn't even realized the movement next to him.

"Hey, Virgil? Do you think the ring will fit?" Thomas said making Virgil jump out of bed landing onto the floor.

"Love, I didn't mean to scare you!" Thomas said jumping out of bed and helping his shaking fiancé back into bed.

"Tho-thomas, I-i ummmmm..." Thomas looked at him, Virgil always looked adorable when he got all flustered and red.

"Have you forgotten I'm a light sleeper," Thomas said pulling their hands together.

"Y-yeah..." Virgil said looking the other way while scratching his neck.

"You had a question?"

"Ummmm...yeah. Thomas Foley Sanders, will you marry me?" Virgil said looking him straight in the eyes while slowly pulling the ring from behind his back. 

"Of course I will!" Thomas jumping onto the even redder Virgil while repeating, I love you so much. It was 3 a.m. and this was when Virgil proposed to Thomas, how odd.

"I love you too, Thomas.'" Virgil said snuggling into Thomas's shoulder.

"Would you like to watch some Netflix?" Thomas asks, sorta ruining the moment.

"Thomas, any other day I would but I haven't been able to sleep with that on my mind. It would be nice to sleep."Virgil said sheepishly.

"Of course you need your beauty sleep. I love you, goodnight Emo Nightmare!"

"I love you too, Good night Thomas," Virgil said stealing a kiss, then rolling over to only to be met with warm loving arms that he wasn't going to complain about. Virgil was happy, happy to know that he would never have to worry about being alone. Thomas was his one and only and forever will be.

---------------------------------

Salutations