Chapter 1 - Ellie

Hi I'm Ellie Parker, I am 17 years old and yes I'm the younger sister of Tom Parker who is in the famous boyband The Wanted.

'I'm going to Cammie's, I'll be back later.' I called to my older brother.

'Ok, don't be too late.' Tom called from upstairs.

Ever since our parents split they left Tom and myself on our own in England. Our dad lives in America while our mum lives in France.

I shut the front door and headed to where I was going I reached the park to see a person sitting on a bench. I approached them.

'Thought you weren't gonna turn up.' The voice chuckled.

'Of course I would come.' I replied sliding on to the bench.

He turned towards me his beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. I leaned in and kissed his soft pink lips. He shifted me onto his lap, his hands firmly round my waist. My hands round his neck. I pulled away from the kiss.

'How much longer do we have to hid this, to hid us.' I questioned looking down not being able to look at his face.

He caressed my cheek and lifted up my chin.

'Not that much longer, I promise.' He replied kissing my forehead.

I cuddled into his chest as he stroked my hair.

*1 hour later*

'You best be off before Tom starts getting worried.' He whispered into my ear as I lay on his lap.

I slowly sat up and kissed him one last time.

'I love you Nath.' I spoke before turning and running across the field.

'I love you too Ellie.' He called after me.

Yes I am secretly dating my brothers band mate.

________________________________________________________________________

A/n: yeah i know this bit is pretty crap but i needed a starting point, please continue to read :) -Lucie xx