Chapter 12 - Lillie-Mae Sykes

A/N: Sorry it's so late i kept getting distracted but it's here now :)

I decided to dedicate a part to LizzieSykes, cos she's just awesome and has amazing fanfics. So all of you go check them out!! Thanks for reading my story it means a lot :) - Luciee. xx

___________________________________________________________________________

It was Jayne, Jayne was here that means they are here.

I ran back and hid behind a wall so she couldn't see me, I listened into what they were saying.

‘Hello sweetheart what’s your name?’ Jayne asked her.

‘Lillie-Mae Sykes.’ She beamed. No why say your full name oh Christ.

‘That’s a beautiful name, is your mummy here?’ Jayne questioned.

Please say no!

‘Yeah.’ Lillie answered simply. Of course she was going to say yes idiot! I scolded myself mentally.

I couldn't  hear anymore talking so I poked my head round the corner, they were gone.

‘Damn.’ I mumbled under my breath.

*Nathan’s p.o.v*

We had this interview today in this big building place somewhere in London. We sat waiting for Jayne to come back, which was sooner than expected.

‘Boys, come here I have someone I want you to meet.’ She called from another room.

We looked at each other before heading into the other room, I looked around the room but couldn’t see anyone.

‘Hello.’ A little sweet voice spoke. I looked to where it came from to see a little girl stood by Jayne.

I couldn’t help but stare she looked so familiar.

‘Hi cutie, what’s your name?’ Max asked bending down to her level giving her a quick hug.

‘Lillie Mae Sykes.’ She smiled hugging Max back.

Everyone’s mouths dropped, I looked at Lillie then at Jayne.

‘Her mum is here too.’ Jayne smiled at me.

Ellie! Ellie was here and Lillie, she was my daughter.

With that I ran out the door, I had to find her.

*Tom’s p.o.v*

I couldn’t believe it, my niece is stood in front of me for the first time in 3 years. I bent down and hugged her kissing her cheek.

‘It’s so great to meet you.’ I smiled at her. She smile back with her small little teeth.

She said hi to the other boys as well. She was having fun poking Siva’s cheek bones and playing with Jay’s curls. Lillie then made her way over to me and looked up at me before opening her arms out.

I picked her up and she cuddled herself into me it was the cutest thing.

*Ellie’s p.o.v*

I walked down endless corridors trying to find her, I kept going and going till I bumped into someone. I looked up to see a pair of greeny blue eye’s staring into mine. I could tell who it was from anywhere.

‘Nathan….’ My voice cracked my eyes filling with tears.

‘It’s you, it’s really you.’ He cried picking me up and spinning me around as he set me down he hugged me tight.

‘I missed you so much.’ He whispered in my ear.

I couldn’t take it anymore, I pressed my lips against his, the ones I had missed so much.

He responded immediately. He broke away first, our foreheads resting against each other’s.

‘Our daughter's beautiful.’ He smiled before pecking my lips again.

‘Let’s go see Lillie and the boys.’ Nath suggested entwining his fingers with mine. I could help but smile I loved him.

We walked back to the room and Nath opened the door, to us seeing Lillie hugging Tom.

‘Hi Tom.’ I mumbled slightly nervous.

His eyes lit up.

‘ELLIE!’ he beamed. Setting Lillie down before running over and hugging me which was soon joined by everyone else.

‘I was so worried about you, I love you sis.’ Tom admitted. I grinned at the last part of his sentence.

‘I love you too bro.’ I said ruffling his hair.

‘Mumma, what’s going on?’ Lillie questioned tugging on my trouser leg. I lean down and picked her up kissing her cheek.

‘Well Lil, that’s uncle Tom, uncle Jay, uncle Max and uncle Siva.’ I said pointing to all the boys.

She looked at all of them smiling.

‘And Lil, this is your daddy.’ I finished pointing at Nathan. After I said that she leaned over to Nathan who happily took her.

‘I love you Daddy.’ She spoke kissing Nathan’s cheek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's short i will put more up tomorrow :D xx thanks guys love you and keep smiling - Luciee xx