Chapter 30 - A Wonderful Evening

A/N: So there is only one chapter left after this :( I have decided I will write a sequel anyway, cause it gives me something to do :) hope you enjoy this chapter xx -Lucie 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Recap:

We left the house and piled into the taxi.

The taxi stopped again and a blindfold was pulled across my eyes.

9:30pm 

'Guys is this really necessary?' I asked gesturing to the blindfold.

'For now, yes.' Nareesha replied.

They helped me out the taxi and guided me down the road. 

The girls stopped letting go off me. 

When they didn't talk or move me for a while, I realized they had left. Thanks for telling me. 

I pulled the blindfold off and looked around. 

I was stood in a small little restaurant. There was an empty table with candles and a rose on it, in the middle of a group of five tables.  

A black trouser leg caught my eye, I looked up to see Nathan smiling and in a suit.

'You look stunning baby girl.' He spoke walking towards me.

'Not bad yourself.' I teased.

I took his hand and kissed his cheek before he lead me to the table. 

He helped me sit down before sitting down himself.

'It's beautiful.' I said quietly.

'So how was your afternoon with the girls.' Nath asked.

'The spa was amazing, the shopping trip though, you wouldn't want to know about.' I said blushing.

Nath chuckled as I blushed.

'Your cute when you blush.' He commented causing me to blush more.

'What did you do?' I asked continuing the conversation.

'I went over to see Lillie and Jay.' He smiled.

'Lillie, how she doing?' I questioned.

'She's fine, seemed like Jay and Lillie had a great day, she looks a lot like you, you know.' Nath explained.

'Yeah but she definitely has your eyes.' I grinned thinking about Lillie as well as Nath's eyes.

We ordered our food and continued to talk.

It was soon dessert time and Nath and I were sharing one.

The desert came out it was chocolate ice cream sundae, I went to pick up the spoon from the dish when I saw chocolate writing. 

Baby Girl Will You Marry Me? In chocolate sauce on the dish of the ice cream sundae. 

I gasped at the words and looked at Nathan who was no longer sat in front of me but kneeling on one knee by the side of my chair, I turned and looked at him my mouth dropped in shock.

'Ellie Parker will you do me the honour and marry me?' He asked opening a small little black box to reveal a beautiful ring. 

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded letting a few tears slide down my cheeks, Nath took the ring from the box and slipped it on my hand.

Cheers erupted from the four tables around us, I looked around to see the other boys and girls there, Lillie sitting with Jay. 

Nath picked me up and spun me around setting me back on the ground before kissing me.

I grinned looking at him. 

'I love you.'

'I love you too.' He grinned back.

We hugged all the other girls and guys as they congratulated us.

'Mumma!' Lillie squealed reaching for me from Jay's arms. 

I took her from Jay and cuddled her.

'Jay has a izard!' Lillie clapped bouncing up and down in my arms.

'Really, did you have fun?' I cooed as Nathan came up beside me.

'Yeah, I had to be shhh when you came in to here Mumma.' She said placing her finger over her lip.

'Oh really, who told you too?' I asked as we all left the restaurant.

'Jay did, Daddy did it all.' She told me before yawning.

'I think my princess is sleepy.' Nath said as the taxi pulled up.

'It's just us the others are going out.' Nath informed me as I looked behind me to see the group no longer with us.

Nath climbed into the taxi first so I could pass him Lillie, before I got in myself. 

11:45 

Once we were home, Nath put Lillie straight to bed as it was WAY past her bed time!! 

I took off my shoes and earrings before going to the mirror to sort out my hair and remove my make up. 

Back in the bedroom, I tried to unzip the dress, having difficulty, two warm hands moved mine.

'Allow me.' Nath offered as he pulled down the zip of the dress.

I slipped the dress off not thinking much off it when I remembered the lingerie the girls had made me wear. 

I looked up at Nathan who's eyes were scanning my body. 

I walked over to him and kissed him before whispering in his ear. 

'It's rude to stare Mr Sykes.'

'Oh be quiet Ellie Sykes.' He finished the conversation.