Chapter 14 - Taken

*Ellie's p.o.v*

No he can't be back, he is supposed to be in America. There is no way on earth I am letting him anywhere near my Lillie ever!

'Baby you okay?' Nath asked snapping me out of thoughts.

'Yeah I'm fine.' I fake smiled at him. He looked at me suspiciously but didn't press any further.

'Come on then.' He replied taking my hand.

How's Lillie is she okay? Ellie shut up and enjoy the night with Nathan, Lillie is with Tom she is fine.

I told myself climbing into the car.

*next day*

*Tom's p.o.v*

I woke to Lillie running and jumping on me to wake me up.

‘Morning Tom Tom.’ She grinned at me.

‘Morning Cheeky.’ I yawned sleepily rubbing my eyes.

I looked at my little niece who was sat on me smiling happily at me.

‘Did you like your wakeup call?’ Kelsey laughed at the door.

‘Very funny Kels.’  I replied.

‘Come on, I’m hungry.’ Lillie complained tugging at my hand.

‘I’m coming, I’m coming.’ I sighed reluctantly.

‘Yay.’ She squealed jumping of the bed and running to the kitchen.

I climbed off the bed and walked over to Kelsey and wrapped my arms around her waist.

‘She really loves you, you know that.’ Kels smiled kissing my cheek.

‘She reminds me of El when she was little.’ I chuckled.

‘TOM.’ Lillie’s little voice whined from the kitchen.

I took Kelsey’s hand and we walked to the kitchen to feed the hungry child waiting impatiently.

*Ellie’s p.o.v*

‘I’ll be watching and waiting.’  I read the text over and over. I couldn’t let him hurt Lillie for what I had done.

--Flashback--

He turned around staring at me with his sick grin.

‘No please don’t hurt me.’ I cried backing up against the walk as he stalked forward.

‘Whining is just gonna make it worse.’ He smirked.

‘Tom.’ I sobbed.

‘Tom’s not here remember he left, to get away from you.’ He laughed evilly.

His hand raised in the air before swinging down at speed making contact with my cheek, then the repetitive kicks to the ribs and stomach getting harder with each hit. When he finished he grabbed the scruff of my top and yanked me off the floor so I dangled in front of him.

‘If you ever tell mum, you will regret it badly.’ I warned before dropping me leaving me as a heap on the floor.

The beatings becoming more often whenever mum was out but there was one day which changed everything.

He was about to beat me like normal when mum was out I walked backwards into a kitchen counter accidently dialling my mum on my phone which was in my back pocket. She heard everything and was furious when she got home they argued for hours on end before he packed and left for America. Mum left a week later leaving me all on my own.

--End of Flashback--

Tom had called earlier this morning saying they would drop her off later they were taking her out somewhere. I was snuggled up on the sofa with Nath with the music channel on it was mid-afternoon we had just been lazy and spending some time together seeing as we hadn’t seen each other in 3 years when Calling My Angel came on. As the song finished Nath pulled me close to him kissing me.

‘I have my Angel now.’ He smiled breathless resting his forehead against mine, the moment was short lived when my phone rang, I looked at the caller id.

‘Hey Tom.’

I could hear him sniffling.

‘Tom what’s wrong?’ I asked concerned.

‘She’s gone El, someone has taken Lillie.’ He cried to me.

I froze, my eyes going wide. I felt Nath take the phone from me.

No no no this can’t be happening he can’t have her. I have to save her. Why did I let this happen, this is all my fault. I felt the tears escape my eyes rolling down my cheeks.

I’m so sorry Lillie.