Chapter 13 - I Missed You

A/N: Sorry i didn't upload yesterday xx There's a pic of Lillie Mae in the video on the side>

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting it really means a lot so thank you xxx

Tell me what you think i love hearing from you. Hope you like it- Lucie

__________________________________________________________________

*Ellie’s p.o.v*

I had spent about 3 hours with boys, it was great I had missed them so much, it was so cute seeing Lillie getting on with Nath and the other boys.

I suppose I should head back to work. I took Lillie's hand and headed to the door when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

'Where you going?' Nath questioned.

'Back to work then home.' I replied.

'No you are staying with me.' He objected.

'But..../'

'No buts, I have just found you after 3 years of being lonely and heartbroken there is no way I am ever letting you go again.' Nath cut me off.

'I love you Ellie and I want you to be with me and we can look after Lillie together.' He continued blushing slightly. Aww he's so cute.

'I love you too Nathan.' I smiled at him. He wrapped his arms round my waist pulling me towards him kissing me lightly.

They soon finished their work and we were able to head off.

‘Nath, we need to head back to mine to get our stuff.’ I told Nath.

‘I’ll come with you.’ He smiled picking Lillie up.

‘Bye boys.’ I called to them.

Lil started struggling in Nath’s arms so he put her down, she ran over to the boys hugging them.

‘Bye. ‘She giggled and waved running back to Nathan.

Getting out of the building was harder than I thought.  Outside there were paps everywhere. After the long struggle of getting away from paps and into a taxi we were soon at my apartment.

After packing stuff I turned around to see Nathan looking like he was about to cry.

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked putting the bags down and walking over to him.

‘I missed you so much Ellie, I just can’t believe I found you.’ He admitted.

‘I missed you too Nathan, it’s fine I’m here now.’ I smiled pecking his lips.

‘El, can you promise something?’ He asked. I nodded allowing him to continue.

‘Promise me you’ll never leave me again.’ He finished.

‘I promise Nathan, I’m not going anywhere.’ I told him wrapping my arms around his neck.

In turn he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me towards him kissing me softly even after 4 years, the butterflies in my stomach were still there.

I locked the door for the last time and posted the keys through the letter box of the apartment block. As we headed off back to Nath’s.

It was weird being back in there again I hadn’t seen his flat for so long.

After a cuppa and a movie Nath suddenly said

‘We’re going out.’ Standing up while speaking.

I gave him a confused look.

‘I’m taking you out, Lil can stay with Tom, Kels would love her.’ Nath explained.

‘That would be great but you would have to check with Tom first.’ I replied smiling.

‘Doing.’ He grinned back holding his phone up to his ear.

I walked to Lil’s room to tell her, I opened the door to see her playing with her favourite teddy bear.

‘Hey sweetie, would you want to sleep over at Uncle Tom’s house?’ I asked getting her attention.

‘Yes yes yes.’ She exclaimed getting up running over to hug my leg.

‘She’s allowed.’ Nath called from downstairs.

I packed a little bag for Lil and took her downstairs before heading upstairs and getting ready myself I jumped in the shower quick and washed my hair, before getting out and changing into a black top with the words ‘I <3 boybands' on it.

Nathan had Lil in his arms and her bag in one hand.

‘You look beautiful and nice top.’ He winked. I laughed in reply; we headed out the door and off to Tom’s house.

As Tom opened the door, Lille ran up to him jumping into his awaiting arms.

‘Be good Lils, thanks Tom.’ I said putting Lillie’s bag inside the house.

‘Bye mumma, bye daddy.’ She waved to us as we walked down the driveway to the car.

‘Bye.’ We waved back getting in the car.

Nath drove off leaving Lils with Tom.

‘Where we going?’ I asked him.

‘Now that would be telling wouldn’t it.’ Nath smirked.

‘You and your surprises.’ I sighed.

Nath had decided to take us to a little quiet restaurant. We talked about what we did while I was ‘away’ and how the band was. Conversation flowed so easily between us.

It was amazing nothing had changed between Nathan and I we were still in love as much as we had always been. As Nathan insisted on paying, my phone buzzed.

I looked down and opened the anonymous text.

‘I will get YOU and your precious baby too.D'