Chapter 28 - Lillie's Birthday

A/N: woo two updates in one day :), I feel the first part of this chapter is really bad so sorry for that but hope you guys enjoy the rest of it :) xx- Lucie

Dedication to Icelandictwfans thanks for commenting and reading e.t.c :) xx

Oh and the song on the side, i just like it, not sure if it relates but oh well x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*week later*                        (may be edited the future)

*Nathan's p.o.v*

It's Lillie's birthday today, we've sorted loads out for her. The boys were gonna spoil her rotten.

We were going to the zoo for the day then Lillie was gonna join me and the boys on stage at one of our gigs.

Hopefully she's going to have an amazing day.

Ellie's been really quiet lately and seems to be avoiding me.

She won't talk to me.

We all piled into the van and set off to the zoo.

We met up with a group of Lillie's play group friends.

Being celebrities they let us go behind the scenes in the reptile house, Jay seemed more excited. excited For Lillie and her play group friends they held a smaller lizard while us adults got a Bosc Monitor.

As we had a bunch of 4 year olds, we had to go everywhereee in the zoo.

Lillie was giggling and having fun the whole way round.

(Sorry the zoo bit is rather bad)

'Tank you.' She whispered in my ear on the way to the gig.

'You're welcome princess, it's not over yet.' I replied.

She grinned.

After soundcheck, Lillie went  through opening her presents, from the boys, the girls, Jayne, me and El, even Big Kev and Martin got her little presents.

She was so happy and loved being with everyone.

We were all geared up and getting ready to go on stage.

The other four boys all ran on stage.

'Hello TWFanmily, well as you have noticed only four of us have come on stage and that is because Nathan is with our little guest.

It is someone special's birthday today, should we bring them out?' Tom spoke in to the mic.

Cheers erupted from the audience. I came on stage with Lillie.

'Hello fanmily, how we doing?' I called into the mic.

Another round of cheers.

'Well I think a little someone wants to say hi to you all.' I said before pointing the mic at Lillie.