Chapter 8 - Revealed

*Ellie's p.o.v*

The tenth longest minute had passed, I picked up the test and stared. I had got the answer I hadn't hoped for, I was indeed pregnant.

I descended the stairs slowly trying to stall on what I had to do. I entered the living room both heads snapped to me. The other three had left.

'I'm pregnant.' I stuttered the words felt so foreign coming out of my mouth.

Tom stormed from the room and out the front door.

'Baby, just give him some air to clear his head.' Nathan said grabbing my waist as I tried to go after him.

I dropped my head.

'What's wrong El?' He asked sitting us on the sofa me facing him on his lap.

'I'm scared you're gonna leave me.' I admitted.

'Baby I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying right here by your side.' He replied kissing me.

'Nathan, what if I've hurt the baby, I've been drinking.' I whispered. Worry and concern washed over his face.

'It'll be okay, we'll get you checked out.' Nath said placing his hand over my stomach

Tom still hadn't come back by the time I had fallen asleep.

*Tom's p.o.v*

I can't believe this is happening my little sister is pregnant! I know Nath will look after her but I'm worried what if she can't cope with having to have and raise a baby. Couldn't he have put something on it?! Wow i'm gonna be a uncle. And baby Nath is gonna be a dad! El had been drinking not knowing that she was pregnant. Oh damn, I hope everything is alright. Nath better stick with El or he's getting his ass kicked.

*Nathan's p.o.v*

El had fallen asleep on my lap. The front door opened and closed, Tom then walked into the sitting room and stood close to the door.

'Is she alright?' He asked curiously.

'Yeah she's alright but she needs you Tom, I know you aren't happy about the situation and I'm sorry for that but she needs her brother your the only family she has.' I told him.

'I know mate, I'm gonna be there for her after all she is my little sis.' He replied.

'Mate can you take her to hospital tomorrow, I have to go to the studio.' I asked him.

'Yeah, sure.' He smiled.

'I better go see you tomorrow.' I said getting up of the sofa and replacing my lap with a pillow for Ellie.

'Bye Nath.' Tom called after me.

'Bye Tom.' I replied closing the door behind me and walking home.

*El's p.o.v*

I had to go to the hospital, I didn't know if Tom was back yet. I got up of the sofa and went and got changed before going into the kitchen, Tom was sitting there at the counter.

'Tom!' I shouted running over to him and hugging him.

'El, I'm sorry for leaving yesterday.' He apologised.

'It's fine.' I smiled.

'Let's get you to hospital then.' He replied, we walked out the front door and drove off to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital and my name was soon called and both me and Tom went into the room.

'Miss Parker I'm gonna need you to take your top off for me.' The nurse requested.