Chapter 4

Man I'm on a roll 2 chapters in one! But seriously now I think that I will keep the plot a secret until it is needed to know. Still need help on naming some of the chapters. Enjoy! Also Jenna is obviously still alive because Klaus is not in Mystic Falls yet. BTW Klaus doesn't know Emiliana is still alive:)

-----------------------------

Emiliana's POV 2014:

Today was the day. Today I would be going back to Mystic Falls. I could not wait to go back. I had not been back to Mystic Falls since 1954 when I was just passing through. I hoped I still had my old mansion.

I did not know if a big mansion to myself was a good idea but I went with it. Since all my stuff was already in the house I went to the Grill to meet some people and hopefully not bump into anyone I know.

When I got in the Grill it was nicer than expected to be. I went up to the bar in a black mini skirt and short top to look like I was a teenager. A bartender came up and asked which drink I wanted but asked for ID so I just compelled them I get all my drinks for free. Someone sat in the stall next to me.

"Nice trick. However he had vervain how did that work? " The man next to me asked almost intrigued but I didn't want anyone to know who I was just yet so I acted stupid.

"And what trick would that be? I just asked politely and got a bourbon." Just as I said that my drink came along which I slowly sipped.

"Ah the only problem is you did not show ID which was also why you compelled him and got a drink." He said it in quite a cocky tone. I liked him and the way he was acting but I only had one true love. I just sighed knowing that I could not hide it for long.

"Alright. You got me. I am a vampire but a special one. Who might you be young one?" I said with the same cocky attitude he used on me I used on him.

"I am not a young one! I am hurt." Note the way he says it with a fake hurt tone. "I am Damon Salvatore. And who might you be? Are you an Oldie?" He had a strange smirk on his face. I like it.

"Well I am old but I don't think you know how old I am. So to me you are young. I am Emiliana. Call me Emil or Emily." I said it in a straight and simple tone. By this time I had drunk about half my glass.

"Okay, ummmm let me guess your age. 400? 500? Also I have a stash of drinks at my house. This beer is cheap anyway. Wanna join me?" He said it casually. I wanted to join him so much because these drinks were cheap and horrible. I finished the rest of my drink instantly.

"Wow. I hope you realize that's offensive. I am much older than that. Also I would love to come and get a drink with you but I do not have a car so we will have to run." I wink at him in a cocky attitude I don't think he will notice anything strange about me if we run.

"Okay then. We will run or we can take my car. It's a Porsche." Hmmmm. A nice run or a ride in a Porsche. Too bad I don't have a nice car. That remind's me. I need a car, I'll put that on the list.

"Lets take the car because I don't think I'm sober enough to run." I smile my signiture smile and waited for his reply.

"Okay then. But if we get stopped you're compelling them because I got most of this place on vervain. To stop stupid vampires compelling people." The last part got me thinking who would be stupid enough to compel someone.

"Fine I can't disagree to that. Besides it would be my idea to... Hmmmm." I thought for a bit. "Shall we also get a bite to eat?" I showed my fangs a bit and also winked.

"Sure I could go for a quick bite take your pick." He pointed all around the room so I looked until I saw Katarina Petrova. But I ignored her and went for her friend. "Her. She looks tasty." I pointed to a blonde at the table. "But who's her friend? She also looks tasty." I smirked when his face turned serious and determined. I don't think he liked what I said.