Chapter 9

Heyyy. 1 MORE DAY OF SCHOOL! YAYY! Anyway Here is the Next Chapter. Who Should Play Emiliana? Contains strong language

--------------------------------

Emiliana's POV:

"Ugh. What the hell happened?" I heard Serena start to wake up so I sped all the way up to her room.

"Well. You...-" How the hell do I tell her that she died?

"I died. Didn't I?" I just nod calmly. "Oh. My. God. Does that mean Elijah? And what about the mind link? Will we have to do that again?" I nod. "Oh no. I hated doing that in the first place. Let's do in later tonight." I hug Serena. God I missed her.

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this. But I would not let Elijah take you but tonight. Klaus is coming to town. He wants to see me and Elena. Tonight. So you are going to stay here and be safe. Do not let anyone in." I knew what was coming up now.

She opens her mouth. Cue the denial "Okay. Fine. But only once you have done the link so I can contact you whenver." I nod. "Great let's get started." I decide to do it in my practise room filled with candles, Grimoires and so much useless stuff that Serena needs to use.

"Same as last time remember." She nods. "Good. Now let's do this quickly before anyone disturbs us. Elena's picking me up so we can get ready. Anyway. Let's begin."

We turn off al the lights so we can light the candals. "We call upon the spirits to help us regain our strength and to reconect our minds." I can feel something happening. The candles blow out. "Let's try it out ready?"

-Hey Serena? Can you hear me?-

-Guess again. Looks like someone had a little help to contact you-

-I can hear you. Who else is here. Emily?-

-No one. Just don't worry.-

"At least we know it works?" I knew Serena would ask loads of questions.

"Okay 1. Who was that and 2. How the hell did he get into our minds?" Oh no.

"Serena. We are fucked. I mean so fucked right now." What the fuck are we meant to do??

The door rings. "I'll get the door. In one second Serena is gone and at the door. I eventually join her.

"Elena. Great news." I spoke in a sarcastic tone. "Looks like Klaus has found a way to get to us."

Elena looked shocked "Wh-" She was stopped mid-sentence when Serena screamed.

"SERENA! Elena call Stefan and Damon get them here. Now!" Elena nods and texts them bot and says they are on there way. "Shhh. Shhh. It's okay. I'm here. No-one's going to hurt you."

-Klaus. What the hell did you do to Serena?-

-What? What's happened to her? Tell me.-

-Well I was talking with Elena. And she started screaming-

"Em. Serena's blacked out. Are you okay?" Only Damon would ask that. But if it wasn't Klaus it means.

-Emiliana. Tell me what else? Who could do such a thing.-

-No-one has done anything. It's starting. Klaus it's time.-

-I'll be there soon. Tell no one I am coming early. Give them a surprise.-

-Fine. But if Serena's started. Shouldn't I because I am part-

-I thought you had? I mean seriously? You are pretty old. We will try soon.-

-Ok. But Klaus. What about tonight? You're not stupid enough to go in your real form. So who am I looking for?-

-I think you will know. I will se you before then too. Oh and make sure it's only you and Serena at your house tonight. See you soon love.-

-I suppose. See you tonight. It will only be us. Everyone else will be at the dance.-

"Guy's I think she will be fine. Elena sorry but I'm going to stay home with Serena. You should go." Elena and Stefan nod and start to leave.

"I'm not going anywhere. I don't care what you think. I'm staying." I groaned. Damon was always the annoying one.

"Ugh. Do I have to compell you?" I knew he would leave hopefully. But when I do not know.

"Still. I don't care do it. I care about you and Serena. Let me stay." I knew what I had to do.

"Sorry Stefan but your choice. Compulsion or broken neck?" I gave Stefan the choice because he would know what to do.

"Both compell about staying away then break neck and I'll take him back to our home and out him in the basement." I nodded and walked to Damon.

I looked him in the eyes "Stay away from this house for the whole of today." Damon said it afterwards in a monotone. "Great now part 2. Ready Stefan?" He nods. "Good. Catch." I snap Damon's neck and give him to Stefan who speeds away instantly.

"I'll see you tomorrow Emil." I forgot Elena was still here. I just calmly wave her off and shut the door. Time to wait for Klaus. Best put my dress away. It's going to be a longggg night.

"Hello my dear." I froze dead in my tracks. Shit!

-----------------------

Ohhhh. Cliffhanger! On the side is a picture of the dress Emiliana would have worn! It's so prettyyy! Anyway Now i have finished school! WooHoo! So the next update should be soon! If I can get up! If you are in the UK you will know. It's sooo Hot! Write soon! :)