Chapter 23

Heyyy. Math test results tomorow ahhh. Anyway hope you enjoy this. :)

---------------------------------------

Serena's POV:

"Hello Uncle." I look at Finn who is in the 1100's clothes. I turn to the others. "How long?"

"Oh just over 900 years." I look at Elijah and sigh. Of course he did.

"Oh wow. That's long and I thought mine was." I gave Kol a shut-the-hell-up look.

"Anywayyyy. Welcome back to the land of the living. Shut up Kol. I know who says that." He puts his hands up in surrender. I look at Stefan. "Maybe we should go before he wakes up. To mine!" We all speed to my house. I walk in first.

"OH HONEY I'M HOME!" I shout so loud it makes my family and some Hybrids groan.

"SERENA EMILY BENNET!" I look at the stairs scared.

"Oh no. The full name card." I turn around and glare at Kol.

"Yes oh mother dearest." Some people chuckle when she comes in she tackles Kol down for a hug.

"Wow. I never knew you missed me that much." I laugh but soon am tackled to the ground by two people. 

"3..."  One gets off. "2...." He is still there. "1.... I would get off before I punish you with no more touchy touchy." I smirk when there is no one one me anymore.

"I'm off. I'm off." Ty turns around. "Who's the vamps."

"Who's the Hybrid." Kol who is no longer in a hug with Em but glaring at Tyler.

"What did I say Kol. This is Tyler my mate." I glare at him and Bekah so she knows. "Remember him Bekah?" She nods. "Be nice. You too Ty."

"Serena." I grimace and look at Em. "What are they doing here?" I groaned I forgot to mention this.

"I was told by Mrs. Lockwood to wake them up. So here we are." She nods. "Now it's time to figure out how to let you come out with style." A sly smirk is on my face as well as Kol's.

"No. Don't let them plan anything.  Knowing them together it will be awful because we will have to do something weird." I fake hurt.

"I was just gonna suggest a dinner party with Elijah who goes to Nik first then during the dinner for desert the daggers appear.  With Stefan and Damon so they can discuss the coffin problem." I smirk at Bekahs shocked look.

"Wow. That is actually not a bad idea." I do a fake bow. Kol laughs.

"Anyway. Miss Serena I need some help. Would you like to help me get used to this time." I smirk I know where this is going.

"I call the silver one! Oh and Mr. Mikealson I would gladly help you." We laugh but I run to grab my car keys and go back to see Kol be hit by Em. "Don't worry we won't hurt anyone. Too much." Em glared while we was walking back out the front door.

"Don't cause too much trouble if you do. You are moving back to Chicago." We burst out laughing at that because of what had happened.

"I'm sorry it was too much fun. Chicago in the 1730's that was a good time." I laugh at Kol's comment.

"See you later!" We walk out of the mansion and get into my car.

"Now. This is called a car.  We drive about in them. " He slowly nods.

"What all is there. And let me change my clothes first." I smirk.

"Oh this. Is going to be fun. I think we should head to a better place for you to learn. How about-"