Chapter 11

Heyy. I don't have anything to say except I love writing this. Also TVD and TO in Autumn! Yay! I hope you look foward to it. Oh. I also am thinking about writing another fanfic, but I'm not sure what on. Maybe Doctor who. Sherlock? The Originals? The Tomorrow People? SO MANY TO CHOSE FROM. Ideas accepted. ;)

-------------------------------------------------

Emiliana's POV: Her House

I woke up in bed with all my wounds healed. I got up and heard groaning from the basement. Oh right. Damon. I get up and wash and get changed. I rush to the basement and take the chains of him. "Sorry. I forgot to help you." I just smirked. "Oh and I also healed a bit." I just helped him upstairs and to the couch in the parlour.

"Nice but got any blood? I could do with some." I just nodded and passed him a blood bag. "Why do you have a basement?" He quickly finished the bag and tossed it.

"Well. When I am ready to release it. And well you know shift. There it is, buttt I'm not ready yet so I just keep it for people who annoy me. Kind of like your cellar."  He just nodded in response.

"Bu-" He was interrupted by a load slam of the door.

"I'm home. E-Em." I walked to the door and saw Serena with puffy eyes indicating that she has been crying.

"What happened? I mean what happened really?" I looked down to her clothes to see them changed. "Why do you have different clothes from earlier?" 

"I tr-triggerd it. Nik compelled me to kill a girl." She started to tear up but looked at Damon. "Leave or go or do something but you don't know what I'm talking about." He looked determined to stay.

"Okay. I don't know that you triggered the curse. That you are now a full out Hybrid who could kill me!" He signed. "Of course I don't know what you're talking about."

"Okay then. Anyway." She turned back to me. "Why didn't you tell me that I get a wolf? More importantly why did you make you wolf dormant? Kelsa? Oh yea she my wolf now." I was speechless.

"Um. Well first. I forgot about it. Second you got Kelsa? She was my wolf but I made it dormant because I couldn't handle it so I had to stop especially the mate part." She also stood there speechless.

Damon coughed. "Well I'm going to get Stefan I guess. Later." And with that he was gone.

"Well. I guess we might have to use the cellar from now on." She just nodded.

"Or not. I mean yesterday wasn't a full moon so maybe I don't have to turn every full moon." I smiled. "Oh. My. Good. A real smile! Not just a smirk a real smile!" I laughed.

"Yes. A smile. But let's go to the Grill now. I feel like having a snack or a drink." I see her smile.

"Fine. But no killing. I don't want you to yet and neither does Kelsa." I nod in understanding. I grab my keys and my coat. "Let's go." 

We drive to the grill in my car. "I wish I could have a car." I laughed thinking about that.

"Well if only Stefan hadn't intervened." At that point I burst out laughing.

"Come on. You know you can change your age if you want to but if you do you would not be a vampire until that age." I calmed myself at that point.

"I get it. But maybe I could just change to that age? I mean by channelling your power, but what about doing it after you turn to a wolf? You would have more power."I sighed knowing she was right.

"Finee. But let me at least enjoy my last one maybe two days as a part Hybrid. And then we can try it." I thought for a minute. "Wait. What age do you want to be? As long as its younger than 24 I'm fine with it." I waited for her to answer.