Chapter 13

Heyyy. So the last time I updated was a while ago. But I have my reasons. A- I went to X-Factor and got back late and B- I did the Step Short Parade with a hint of camping and just got back. Finally C- I have to laptop as well as had a small case of writers block. Anyway. Here we go.

------------------

Tyler's POV:

I rub my neck when Mason walks in. "Why do I smell dog with a hint of vampire?" I rub my throat.

"Well. We have been invited into a pack. With Em and Serena. Did you hear any of the conversation?" He nods. "Good. You know what we have to do right?"

"Nope. Except from go to her house and she will be 'alpha' although she is a girl!" I nod my head. "Good. Let's go. I want to meet her friends."

I look at my alarm clock. "Tomorrow. Okay? I am tired and am sure they wouldn't want to see us like now." Mason agrees and leaves me alone. I get ready for bed and am about to go to sleep when there is a knock on my window. I walk up and see a girl there.

"Are you Tyler Lockwood?" 

"Yes? Depends. Who are you?"

"Well. I am Serena." No way! I thought she was just 13. What the hell happened?

"What happened? I thought Serena was 13." She giggles. It's cute.

"Well I was,. But magic changed that all. Anyway Em sent me. You have to come back tomorrow afternoon. With Mason, we can offer you a great deal." She starts to walk back to the window.

"Wait." She stops. "Well. I was asking if maybe one day you could tell me some more about what a werewolf is like. I'm new, and well um I kinda need help so maybe you could come round one day."

"Well. Um, yeah suure. One day." She goes to leave. Damn she's hot! "Oh. One more thing. I'm learning to read minds. So thank you, you're hot too." She winks but I just stand there shocked. What the hell just happened? I just shrug it off for tomorrow shut my window and go to sleep.

------------------------------

Next day:

"Tyler! Get up! We have to get to Em's."  I wake up and shoo Mason away. I go get a shower and a change of clothes and walk downstairs. 

"Ready?" 

"For what? Are you going out for a bit?" We both nod. "Good. I have someone coming over for a bit and I need you to not be here." I almost choke.

"So you are just kicking us out of our house?" No point. Getting a new house.

"Yes. Just for today anyway. I'll text one of you if we are done early. We will finish about 7pm. Bye" At that moment we guessed we had to leave so we left to Em's house. 

When we got there I had never actually been here. "It's bigger than our house!" Mason pointed out the obvious quite quickly.

"Let's just get this over with." We walk up to the door and knock while waiting. The door slowly opens. Some weird ginger girl comes to the door.

"Yes? Who are you?" She looks at me with sapphire blue eyes. She looks about 13-14 so I just look and her and talk politely.

"I'm Tyler and this is my Uncle Mason. Who are you? We are here to see Em and Serena by the way." She nods and opens the door far enough for me and Mason to walk through.

"EM! SERENA! SOMEONE'S HERE!" She screams it very loudly which shocked me but walked in to the living room or parlour and directed us to follow.

"Alright. Alright. No need to shout." Em sounded as if she had just woken up but when she saw us she just straightened up. "Right well. C. Go get the others." She nods and leaves. She indicates for us to sit down so we do.

Mason speaks first. "1. Who are you? 2. Why are we here? 3. Who was that kid? And 4. What others?" As soon as Mason said that about 5 other people come in with that kid. They all looked about my age with the exception of one of them looking about the same age as Mason and Em. Wait, if Em's older than me why and how did she come in to school?

"Well. I am Emiliana, Call me whatever. You are werewolfs and so am I and I was advised to create a pack. Also that 'kid' is one of my old pack members. She is Charlotte, also she's a higher rank than you are so yeah. The other people are pack members so that who the others are." Mason just nods.

"If you have this many people why do you need us? I mean I haven'y even killed anyone yet. So I'm not a real werewolf." She just nods and clicks her tounge.

"That will soon change." She just grins when someone from the group coughs catching her attention. "Oh. Right. Tyler, Mason this is Charlotte, Ella, Reece, Bex or Rebecca or Becky whatever. There is also George and Dan. These are part of the pack. They are from England." I stayed silent waiting for her to countinue. "Well. Full moon tonight. I think you two need to be made into this pack." Wait. Does that mean I will have to kill someone?

"Does that mean I have to kill someone?" She nods. "Oh god. I will need someone with me."

"I will help you." Serena steps up and nods to Em. "We can go now. If you want. You ready?" I nod. "Good. Let's go."

"Mason you can stay here for the night. We normally shift together. So yeah." Mason looks reluctant but agrees none the less."Serena be back before the Full Moon and tell me when you are on your way back."

We walk away and into my car when Serena drives. Let's do this shit.

-----------------------------------

Dun Dun Dunnn. Sorry too tempting to leave a cliffhanger. Anyway I got a new lapotop so I will probably update a lot more. Can I say. I NEED YOUR HELP! I have trouble on choosing who should be characters So I need your help! Fill out this form and you could be in the story because I need more characters. Most of them will be used and you will get a deditcation on this book!

Name:

Description (What you look like):

Age:

Species (Human, Werewolf, Hybrid, Witch, Vampire or any other that I may add on the way):

Friend or foe:

Relationship to Em? (Or anyone else?):

Just PM me or comment it on here. They will all be welcomed and again. THANK YOU. Love you guys! Hope you chose to be in the book! Also OVER 200 READS! WOW! LOVE YOU GUYS!