Chapter 20

So. Hope you are liking it. I wish you would let me know! :( Anyway. I have school soon. :( Hmph Stupid school. I wish Damon or Stefan would come and whisk me away so I don't have to start my GCSE's I'm bottom set for English yet top for Maths? Weird. Anywayyyy. Back to the story.

---------------------------------------------

Damon's POV: Mystic Grill.

"So. How was Chicago?" I looked and saw Ric smirking at me.

"Like shit." I downed my bourbon and a waiter poured me another.

"I heard that Serena and Stefan are back. That means someone else is back too." Ugh. Let me die.

"Indeed it does. Indeed. No idea why he can back to a small town like this." Lies. I can't say why he's back they will find out.

"Gentlemen." I hear a scrape from the stool next to me.

"Go harass someone who likes you." I look and saw Klaus smirking. "Why do you keep smirking?"

"Why not? I know you do. Anyway what's life like without the doppelganger?"

"Great." Sarcasm. "How's life with your Hybrids?" My turn to smirk.

"Great. I can't make them and I figured out why. So tell me really. How is life with the Doppelganger." I turned serious.

"Elena's dead. You killed her. How could she come back?" Shit. How did he know.

"I had a with look for her. I thought you knew. You was there when Serena found out." I looked to Ric.

"Damon! How could you! I'm leaving." Ric leaves the Grill must be going back to talk to Elena and Jeremy.

"Must go see my Brother now. Hope you die." I walk out and drive away back to the Boarding house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Serena's POV: Boarding House.

"So. Thanks for telling me guys! At least I came and told you when I was back." I can't believe them.

"Sorry. We thought you would tell Klaus!" I shrug.

"I was threatened. TWICE!!" Now I was getting annoyed.

"Well. We didn't know that did we? Now you tell us not only Klaus is back but ANOTHER ORIGINAL TOO!" I heard Damon now yelling.

"NOT MY FAULT! WE WOULDN'T BE BACK HERE IF WE DIDN'T NEED TO BE!" Everyone was quiet. "Peace!" I colapse on a seat next to Tyler.

"Why are you back here then?" I groan and point to Elena.

"Klaus thinks Elena needs to die in order for his Hybrids to work. I don't know when he's coming but until then act normal." Most people nod.

"Wait. You said he thinks I need to die. What does he need to do then?" I clap.

"A smart Doppelganger for once! Anyway." I sit up. "You need to be alive. In order to create Hybrids he needs Doppelganger blood. But I don't since I never had the curse." Everyone nods.

"Well. Since you are still a student at school you are coming to set up Prank night." I groan. "I organized it for every Senior don't think you and Tyler can get out of it." Caroline point's between the two of us.

"Alright. We will come. Meet you there. We are going back to the House." Tyler drags me out we say Goodbye and go back home.

"Now. What do you want?" I walk into the living room to see some people. "Tyler. Go to the upstairs lounge." He walks upstairs.