Chapter 18.

Heyy. So I'm not sure when to end this book. Like maybe before Jeremy discovers he's one of the five? Like the End of Season 4 where Silas appeared. Or when it's time for the Originals to leave.

------------------------------------------

Tyler's POV: After Serena's attack with Klaus here.

We had played around together for a while before she left. I got called to the Boarding House to discuss plans about what to do. "Elena is still alive so that's a plus. I mean he dosen't know so some people are still happy." I sigh and nod. There was soon a loud bang at the door which made's everyone's heads look.

Klaus. To say he looked worried was the least of it. "Can I help you?" Em straight to the point. I don't like him either. Neither does my wolf Hayden but we hear him out. 

-Cool it Hayden.-

-I wish I could be let out! Argh!-

"Yep. Blood bags. Now." Of course Damon has no more vervain because he gave it to Katherine. 

He came back in a second and gave him 3 blood bags. "Why?"

-So Serena dosen't have to feed on the innocent like he hoped.-

-Shhhh. I want to know for real.-

"Need a snack for on the road. Serena is out of it so I'm being helpful. Oh feel free to kill the girl you gave the vervain to. Especially you Tyler." He points at me with his spare hand.

"Why? What did she do to Serena?" Now I'm mad. He wouldn't be here for any other reason.

"Oh. Just stabbed her and cut her air supply so not much. Bye now. See you never. Stefan's with her now." With a flash he was gone.

"Can I do the pleasure of killing her with my own two hands? She's hurt my best friend." Charlotte started cracking her knuckles.

"Please. I should do it. I am her mate aft-" I clamped my hand to my mouth after I said that. No one knew besides Stefan and Elena and people from my pack.

"Mate?! What the hell is a mate?" Sweet Caroline is Jealous. I used to like her for that. Now I have eyes for only one. Serena.

"Oh. Come on Caroline! I'm human and I get it. I thought you knew about this stuff." Matt waited for Care to answer but she shrugged. "Mates. Soul mates. It's simply if you think about it." Lot's of people in the room made an 'O' with their mouths and making noises.

"Yes. Happy now? So now you know about it. I thought you would have guessed sooner. Matt I thought you would have been the last person to figure it out. But now you know why I go round there a lot." Everyone stayed quiet. "I think I need to go train." I stand to walk out but Charlotte put's an arm around my shoulder.

"I'll help you. I can beat you any day." We walked out of the house into my car. Charlotte got a ride so it was good.

"Oh. Is that right? You're on then. We can also get to know each other a bit more." She nodded eagerly.

"Can't wait to get to know the head pack warrior and Beta's mate!" Wow. I thought Serena was only Head warrior not Beta also. "Oh that's right your new to all this. Anyway I am Third which is Third ranked. Em's the Alpha for now which is the head of the pack. She will be Luna as soon as she find's her mate again. Well if he want's a pack but he just want's Hybrids. Anyway off track. Serena is Beta which is second in command because Em trusts her the most. Also if Em every dies or whatever some weird thing happens Serena will be Alpha I will be Beta and one of the others will be Third." I nodded slowly from all that. I have some questions but wait until we are inside the training room.