Chapter 15

Heyy. New book called War of the Realms. Non fanfic. Anyway new chapter. Hope you like it. Also know of any good books? I finished my library :3 over 100 he? 

------------------------------------------------

Emiliana's POV:

I saw Serena just collapse. I saw Tyler look at her with love. Yep. Mate. I saw Seth had run out soon after. I knew he would soon be back for Serena and Tyler maybe. I saw Mason and the rest of the people walk in. They looked at me and then Serena. I ran over to her. "Tyler take her to her room. I hope you know which one that is." He nodded. "Good. Go now."  He left with Serena in his arms. I got up to face the others.

"Seth want's Serena now dosen't he?" I nod at Mason's question. "And Tyler? I mean they are now mate's right?" I nod again. "DAMMIT!" He shouted and left the room.

I faced the other's. "We will have to tell her about her destiny soon. I guess as soon as she wakes up. But I suppose we should tell Tyler before she wakes up." They nod. "Good let's go." We all leave to Serena's room and see Tyler on a chair next to her bed holding her hand. "Tyler?" He looks up. "We need to tell you something. It's about Serena."

"What is it? Is that why that Seth guy was here?" 

"Yes." This is not going to be fun to say. "Tyler. There is a prophecy linked to Serena and you. We knew it was you two the minute I saw Serena's wolf. And when you said that you are her mate you came involved in this too. You see Serena is the Protector. It means Serena is destined to protect anyone who she cares about. Her pack, her friends, her family. Her mate. She will do anything to protect them no matter what. The reason that is diffrent from anyone else is she has powers which can be used for good or bad. When they are used for good something good will happen but when used for bad Serena get affected. Badly. Before you ask any questions. There is also a prophecy that Serena will help destory the Vampire Werewolf or Witch race. No one knows for sure but her destiny is to either destory one and become the savior to the others or destory none and be the Savior o one of the kind. Human's will also suffer if one race dies. Because you are her mate she will do anything to help you. So she will keep you safe with all her heart. You are now a target to anyone who wants to use Serena." Tyler sat there shocked. "Oh." I clasped my hands together. "If Serena dies or you die the other will die and also because one race could die the others will want to use Serena so they can be safe. Any questions." I knew there would be alot.

"Yeah." Great Serena woke up and heard me. "What about separating the races?" Well. Good thinking Serena.

"Been there. Done that. The Vampires didn't like it. Witches prefered the Human race and Werewolfs. Still use their Realm just not on a full moon so they come here and shift to attack the Vamps. Anything else? And good to see you awake Serena." She nodded.

"Well. Night! Out of my room everyone." She grabbed Tyler's hand so he stayed.

"We will get you initiated to the pack tomorrow. Night" I shouted over my back.

----------------------------------

Mystery POV Outside the house.

Yes! I knew she was the one. I got a call.

"Sir." 

"Was it her? Is she the one?" He rushed hoping it was ture.

"No sir." He sighed. "But it was her daughter."

Que evil laugh. "Good. I never liked Emiliana but her daughter. Interesting. I hoe you know what you have to do."

Of course I did! "Yes sir. But there is a problem. She has found her mate. She knows who she is and will never be alone since Seth failed. What should we do now?"