Chapter 6

Heyy. Here we are even if I don't get 5 votes here it is. Dress pick to the side ---->

------------------

Emiliana's POV: 

Ugh. It's the day of the dance. The day that R & T are here. If you didn't know R & T are Rose and Trevor it's just easier for me to say that than their real names. Anyway I was at Caroline's house with a lovely red dress. It was a strapless and had lovely red flames which were covered in sequins. I loved it. Along with it I had a pair of blood red heels. "I love your dress Em. But I think we should do your make up. Right Elena? Oh and your hair!" I laughed Caroline loved doing those kind of things.

"Yea sure guy's have fun I'll let you do that once you've done yours. Besides I need to look good for our reunion with R & T right Elena?" She looked unsure of what I was talking about but I didn't want her to know that we were being kidnapped tonight.

"Huh? Who's R & T a band? Anyway let's do your make-up!" She wasn't sure about what I had said but ignored it. We turned some music on and they started doing my make-up. We was there for about half an hour while they was doing my makeup. "DONE!" Elena shouted it and squealed at the way I must have looked.

"Em. Wow. You look amazing we did the best ever. Look." They showed me what I looked like through the mirror. I gasped.

"GUYS!" They looked nervous as if I was annoyed I laughed. "I love it! It's perfect!" I looked at them and they both were also ready. There was a knock on the door "I'll get it." 

I walked up to the door to see a few hot guys in tuxes there was Stefan, Damon and Matt. "Wow Emila. Wow. You look sexy. Perfect for my date." Damon smirked when he said that. I smiled. Damon was so sexy and funny at times. "You ready for tonight?" I nodded I knew what he ment because Stefan told him.

"I'm ready but I don't know about Elena." I got a vibration from my phone I checked it. Good luck for tonight. We shall meet again soon. R & T have summoned me but have Elijah instead. But if your friends try anything I wish them good luck so you should go with Elijah. But let Elena escape before she has to find out about us. Xx I was shocked. He just told me to go with Elijah when he comes. But Elena will escape with the Salvatore's great. Damon coughed interrupting my thoughts. "I'm fine but look at this text. Don't worry about the names but read it." I showed it to Stefan and Damon. They looked at me shocked.

"Why should we leave you? I could just take you by force." Damon winked at me I was worried he would say that once he handed back my phone. I put it in my clutch and just called Elena and Caroline. "Doesn't matter we will talk in the car. Alone" We all separated so I went with Damon while Elena went with Stefan and Caroline went with Matt. We set off in the car and Damon was the first to break the silence. "Why are you doing this? I mean why are you letting him take you what about Serena?" Damon asked confused. I sighed and turned to him.

"Because I need to. I'm helping because I know what happens with Elena once she gets kidnapped. I'm just a bonus. Besides Serena is strong and contact me whenever. We are connected but we don't use it often. And I am letting them take me because they know about Serena and they will hurt her and you guys if I don't go so I'm going and you can't stop me. Anyway why would you stop me from going. Does the Damon Salvatore like me?" I smirked when he looked at me and nodded his head to say no bit I saw it in his eyes.

We reached the dance and saw everyone else was waiting for us. "Ready Emilia? I think since it's you and Elena that you should stay together. But I will be there and I do not like you." I nodded and joined everyone else inside.

"Elena care to join me. I think we should get a drink. Before the dance's. With our date's." I smirked at Damon and Stefan. Elena joined me so I smiled at her and went to get some drink's. "Let's go outside I need to talk to you." I knew this is the perfect time for R&T to take us so I'm just helping them. But I hope they don't realise what is happening.