Chapter 1

Heyyyyy. Ok here we go first chapter. I am not sure on a name for the chapters so if anyone could help me with that it would be great so I would give you a dedecation on this story! Wish me luck. Anything worng tell me and I will edit it.

------------

Myster PoV

This is my story of how it began. My name is Emiliana. I am 13 years old. This is the year 1052. I do not know my last name because my parents died when I was younger by the 'man beasts' but I did not let that bother me. I grew up with a witch named Thaliana Bennet one of the first Bennets. She has been showing me all sorts of magic since I was about 6. When it came to the year of 1057 I was 18 years old and the Great Plague broke out so we decided to move to a place called the new world. It was awful at first but then it got better.

"Hello love. Haven't seen you here before. Who might you be?" The tall stranger asked from out of the shadows.

"Oh, hello. My name is Emiliana I recently just moved here with my friend if thats what you call them. And who might you be?" I asked seeming intrested, I really wanted to know this man.

"My name is Niklaus and i live here with my family. May I ask love, why do you live here with your friends instead of with your parents?" Niklaus asked seeming confused wht I wasn't with my parents here.

"Oh, um well they died when I was young so I lived with a family friend called Thaliana. I have been with her most of my life. She is just like a family to me." I stated while picking some flowers to take home.

"Oh I'm sorry that I brought it up love. I shouldn't have but if you want a friend or someone to talk to come to me. My house is the big one at the end. My family are the Mikealsons." He said calmly I felt so intrestes in going to his house and meet his family. Suddenly I remembered Thaliana saying something about the Mikealsons Mother, Esther thats her name. She is one of the most powerful witches here of course along with me and Thaliana of course.

"Is your mothers name Esther?" I asked seeming intrested and also wanting to meet them. Thaliana said that she would be able to help her do some amazing spells.

Sounding shocked about my questions Niklaus said "Yes, she is my mother. How might you know of her name love?" He seemed confused as how I knew about his mothers name.

"Oh well Thaliana talks about her a lot saying that she could help us with our spells and make them more powerful also Thaliana thinks we could make even better spells with her." I answered Nikalus questions about Thaliana and myself.

By the time night was near Niklaus had walked me home being the gentleman he is. After hours of endless chat we agreed to meet again tomorrow by the lake in the morning.

I had learnt he has a sister called Rebekah brothers called Finn, Elijah, Hendrick and Kol. By the way he spoke of them I would love to meet them one day but do not want to be demanding about it.

When I has gotten home Nikluas said goodnight and walked to his home. Once in my house I called for Thaliana. "Thaliana. I'm home now." There was no answer "Thaliana?" Still no answer and I started to get worried. "Thaliana! Where are you?" Eventually I went looking around the house for her. When I looked everywhere for her I walked into my room hoping she was there. Instead of finding Thaliana I found a note that said:

My dear Emiliana,

Do not worry my dear because by the time you read this I will not be there because I will be with Ester Mikealson working on magic. Do not worry but also do not wait because I will be home very late and would not like you to stay up all night worrying. 

Good night Emiliana, 

Thaliana.

Once I had read the letter I felt better knowing that she was safe. When I put the letter down I went to get ready for bed so I did not have to wait much longer to see Nikluas. I found him to be a very nice gentleman and also kind and funny. As soon as I was ready I went to bed to be overcome with a swirling pool of my own dreams.

----------

Heyyy. Sorry if the ending isn't good it got deleted but its back now! Remember NO HATE. If you have any questions and I will answer them.

Night! :)