Chapter 25

Heyy. So I am thinking of ending this soon and then maybe. Write a sequel where it is based in New Orleans or make it all one big book and make the New Orleans part start as soon as Esther is dead. That way I don't kill Kol, no travelers and what ever else you want to say. :D Hope you like it. Also I don't know what to think of it. I won't post the next chapter until I get at least 5 votes and 3 comments about stopping this book and writing a sequel. Sorry. I just want your opinion.

-----------------------------------------------

 Serena's POV:

I step out of the car and absorb the air. "New Orleans." Thierry get's out with me. "Now where is the 'magical' Marcel?"

"Right this way. You will have to excuse the amount of people. We are in the middle of a buffet." I laugh slightly and smirk.

"Save me a meal." He nod's and we walk into the Quater, lot's of people are drinking and dancing. I walk to the top half and admire the view.

"Ahh. I wondered when you would be coming back. I see you like the view." I smirk and nod. Someone's arm's wrap around me I look and see Marcel so I let him.

"I hope you realize I sent Tyler away so I could come here. He is currently in..... the other side of the World." He laughs. "Good seing you Marcel." He nods and looks over my shoulder at everyone.

"This place. Without our help. No Vampire would be allowed, my Queen. I believe we have done well." I lean back.

"Agreed but I think I should get the honour today of start the celebration." He stands back a bit and moves next to me. 

"Be my guest. I think they should get a meal where the Queen is back." I smirk and cut off the music. Lot's of people boo but I just smirk.

"Alright! Well, I have just arrived back into town and I think it is time of a celebration." All the Vampire's smirk. "So. Enjoy! Have a bite. I will be joining you tonight." All the vampire's jump down and the human's scream but all the door's are locked and I jump down and join them. "Let the meal's begin!" I shout and all the vampire's join in cheering. I almost kill someone but compel them to forget about me and everything that has happened.

"I see you still have that touch where you have no blood." I look at him and smirk. "Oh nice. No blood either." I nod.

"Take's alot of practice. Now that I have had a drink why do you need me?" He sighs. He make's a guesture to follow so I do resulting in us entering a church. "Dusty." He chuckles slightly but continue's walking up some stair's to a door. He walk's in but I can't. "What?" I look at Marcel for an explanation.

"You need to be invited in." I groan. "Davina! Come here please." I gasp.

"Marcel! Bring polite!" I fake gasp. A girl appears making me look at her. "Well hello there." She looks at me then Marcel. He nods.

"Come in." I walk in. I clap and she looks at me. "What?" I smirk.

"Who are you? I mean I know this spell is hard but you look too young to do it by yourself. So what are you?" She sighs and sit's on the bed.

"I'm Davina. I was meant to be a harvest girl" I gasp and speed to check on her. "That was before Marcel and the rest came in to check on me." I nod and walk up to Marcel and hit him upside the head. He groan's in pain.

"Thank's for telling me they are doing it gain!" He shrug's. "I'm sorry Davina." I face her. "I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Serena Bennett/Mikealson whatever my last name is but I don't use it. Please call me Ser or Serena." She nods. She goes to touch my hand, I take it away. Sorry I don't let witches touch me until I am aquainted with them." She nods. A cough makes me turn to Marcel. "What?"