Chapter 10

OMG. GUYS OVER 100 READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU ARE AMAZING. Anyway here's the next chapter.

---------------------------------------------

Damon's POV:

Ugh. What the hell? I woke up with the worst headache. Ugh. Stefan just had to snap my neck. "STEFAN. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." I yelled as loud a possible. In less than 2 seconds he was down in the celler by the door.

"Well hello there. How's the cell? Comfy enough?" Stefan answered with a smirk on his face. I suddenly remember the events that Em did to me.

"I hope you know that I can't go back to her house today. So you can let me out now." Stefan opened the door cautiously. "Thank you. But sorry." I snapped his neck and zoomed upstairs to see Bonnie and Elena. "What the hell?" I just shrugged after thinking and went to the door. I opened it and couldn't get through.

"Sorry Damon." I walked to my mini-bar and looked for some bourbon.

"So mini witch. What time can I leave? I remember this spell so tell me." She looked at Elena who nodded. She groaned.

"Well. We can all leave but you can't until the end of tonight or beginning of tomorrow. I can't remember." She smiled. I knew Stefan planned this.

"Thank's guys." I hear a groan from downstairs. "That's revenge Stefan. And payback." He walked upstairs holding his neck. Elena just happens to go running up to him. "Guy's really? I just did what he did to me. Am I the bad person?" I just downed my drink and poured another.

"At least let me go to the dance. To protect Elena. From Klaus. You know I can't go to Em's house. Just let me help protect her, Stefan." I knew Stefan would agree.

"Fine but only to help Elena. If you try anything stupid I will put you in the cellar and no let you out." I knew he was serious so I just nodded.

"Fi-" I was interrupted by a loud banging on the door. I went to open it and Serena was there. "STEFAN! Serena? What the hell? I thought you would have been at your house." She nodded.

"What Damon!" I pointed to Serena. "Serena? Shouldn't you be resting? I mean Emiliana said that you shou-" She put her hand up to stop him.

She looked straight into my eyes. "You may go to my house to help Emiliana. NOW! The spell is released." I nodded and was about leave when I thought of something.

"Why? I mean why help me now? What has Em done?" I knew something was wrong.

"Someone's at our house. Emilia told me to get you two and go straight back to our house with you. So let's go. Move it. I'll meet you there" In a seccond I left along with Serena and Stefan. I just remember we left the girls back at home but I didn't care right now. I just need to make sure she's safe.

"AHHHHH! WHY?" I heard Em scream from a mile away. I sped all the way into the house to be greeted by darkness as soon as the door opened.

------------------------

Afew hours Later:

I woke up to ge greeted by a loud scream coming from next to me. "What the hell? Em?" I looked next to me to see a bloodied face looking at me. "Hello stranger." I smirked at the person.

"D-Damon?" I stopped smirking and became deadly serious. "W-what are y-you doing h-here?" She stuttered it out so quietly that I could not hear it if I was a human. I opened my mouth to say something. "Shhh. s-someones c-coming." I looked at where Em was looking it was a big door. It slowly opened to reveal a large man staring down at me.

"Look who finally woke up. Back to bussiness. Emiliana. Your other friend and Serena have left. With a little compulsion to stop them coming back. You know what you have to do." She nodded. What the hell? He looked at me. "Don't worry. Nothing for you to worry about. Yet anyway." He smirked.