Part 4

Poem:

She's happy

She's proud

She proud of me

Proud I choose the "right path"

Proud I never gave in those bad paths

Proud to call me daughter

But will she call me her daughter

After I tell her my secret

My darkest secret....those darken days??

Will she accept or disown?

Will she be proud?

Love me?

Cause I'm gay.....

---------------------------------------------

Poem:

I did...

Even after I promise.

After I sworn.

It pleaded

The coldness

The sharpness

When will it end

When will it finish

Has it finished?

Ended?

It took my pain

Suffrage, anger, depression

It helped me

But dangers me

I've cut again.....

___________________________

Speech:

They say pictures say a thousand words, but they never mention that one word one name can bring a million memories to mind. The fact that you know what to respond to a sentence put a picture to your mind with meanings that had high expectations but it turned put to be a fail, the fact that we can listen to a song and imagine another story beneath the words, the fact that within this story lies one words that can bring back an eternity of pain.

Speech:

One word. One little sentence can mean life or death. As you listen to this story think about that phrase.

A sixty year old man had been in military for 30 years since he was 18 and retired at 48 as a Sergeant and was wounded at war. Of course he received a medal but all he wanted was a thank you. During the awards ceremony he stumbled on his prosthetic leg that he had because of his wound and everyone laughed at him. A small little girl, that looked just like his own granddaughter did didn't laugh but felt sorry and the poor man cried and believed he had no cause to be on this earth anymore and as He was on a bridge he climbed to the edge and as he was about to jump the little girl that was also on the edge looking at him said 2 words that would stay with him forever, she said " thank you"and he cried and realized that he would lose so much like his little granddaughter too, but plot twist, imagine that this little girl wasn't there, imagine the expression on his granddaughters face as she sees her grandpa not appear on Christmas to bring joy to the house, imagine that.