Chapter 1

Athena's POV

Today is Monday Night RAW and I am nervous. I have no family to support me. My sister Paige retired. She is not with me. I made a ton of friends but they don't know I am scared to be on my own. I am headed to the arena. When I got there I went to Stephanie's office. We got everything sorted and I knew my match tonight. It was me and Maryse against Summer Rae and Eva Marie. (I know she just had her baby, Monroe Sky, but pretend that she was able to come back). 

"Today is my tag team match! I had a surprise partner! I couldn't even know who it was! They made me wait!! Why would I wait? I am married to the most must see WWE superstar The Miz!!!! I deserve to know. But the wait is now over. So everyone welcome my tag team partner!!!" She yelled as she pointed at the screen.

I had my sisters theme. The crowd cheered. They knew who it was because I was at NXT before this. I have a winning streak also. I never lost in my whole career. I walked down the ramp. I smirked. I got in the ring. Maryse smiled at me. I grabbed a mic.

"Hello Memphis Tennessee!! And hello Maryse! Also hello Miz." I smiled pointing at the Miz. "I am so excited to be having this match. Especially with Maryse. What an honor." I smiled. She did too.

"Well now time for the must see WWE tag team to go against whatever that team is." She said. Then she dropped the mic.

The ref rang the bell. Me and Summer started the match. We locked up. I kicked her stomach. Then I kicked her face. I threw her into the turnbuckles so hard that she fell. I kicked her chest. I tagged in Maryse. She did some stuff and whatever. Then she tagged in me. I pushed Eva off of the apron. I put Summer in P.T.O. Paige's submission hold. She tapped. I let go and the ref held up mine and Maryse's hand. I smiled. I won my first match!!!!! Maryse and I walked backstage.

"Good match!" She smiled.

"Thank you! You too." I smiled back. "So how's Monroe?" 

"Oh she's doing fine. She is staying with Mike's mom." She responded.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"10 months." She responded. I nodded.

"Ok bye! I have to go to my locker room." I waved as I walked away. She waved back. I walked into my locker room. I turned on the lights. I felt someone grab me. I scream and kick whoever grabbed me.

"Ah!" I heard Matt yell.

"Oh! Matt! I'm sorry!" I helped him. "I just don't want what happened with me and Baron to happen again." Baron. Baron Corbin. My ex abusive boyfriend. He would do so much. I only told Paige and Matt. I see Matt as a brother. 

"You British people are tough!" He yelled.

"Yea I know." I smirked.

"Also congrats on winning your first match!!" He yelled.

"Thank you!" I smiled. Me and Matt knew each other from impact wrestling. That is what I went to first. I was there for about 4 years. Then I went over to NXT for 1 year and now I am here.

"You did so good!" He hugged me. 

"Thank you." I smiled. He kissed my cheek. Not in a dating way but more of a sibling way. He was like my brother. I always said he was my brother and people would get confused. They would ask 'wait then why do you have an accent and Matt doesn't?'. Then I would have to explain that we aren't actually related. But Matt has an accent but not a British accent. It also isn't a heavy accent. 

"I want you to meet someone." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"My brother. Maybe he can be your brother!" He smirked.

"Matt! I don't like meeting knew people. I am an introvert! And you know that! It is super hard for me to make new friends." I sighed. 

"Yep. I know. But he is the same way! He hates meeting new people. It is hard for him to make new friends also." He smiled.

"Let's go meet him." He smiled.