Chapter 43

Jeff's POV

*Three weeks later*

I was still suffering without Athena. I miss her so much. I just wish she was here. I have lost all my matches. I ended up returning the week after backlash. 

 "Hey how is your precious little Athena doing? Did she die yet?" Baron laughed.

 "That. Isn't. Funny." I speared him through a wall. I got up and left. I was so mad right now. I left the arena. I went to the doctor and sat next to Athena. Then all of a sudden I heard a loud beep. The line on the monitor went straight. Paige shot up and started screaming and crying.

"NO!!!! GET A DOCTOR!!!!!" She screamed. A doctor ran in. 

Athena's POV

I was stuck in a dark room. I was scared. I was stuck with a chair, pencil, paper, and a rope. I was wearing a white dress. Then a lady with a black dress and black hair walked in. She was pale. I had white hair with pale skin and a white dress. I looked like an angel. I had white wings. She had black wings.

"Do you want to leave?" The lady asked.

"Yes. How do I leave?" I asked. 

"Get the chair." She ordered. I did. "Get the rope and stand on the chair. Now write a note to everyone you love saying how much you love them." I did. She told me she was gonna push the chair of it was ok with me.

 "I don't know. I'm scared." I said shaking.

 "Just don't think. It'll all be over soon." She smiled. I nodded. I cried loudly. She pushed the chair and something grabbed me. It was another girl. She had white hair, a white dress, and white wings also. 

 "Don't do it." She whispered.

 "Ok." I cried. I woke up and was in a white room.

 "Your awake!!" A guy with rainbow hair hugged me. Also a girl with black hair. 

 "I'm sorry, who are you too?" I asked.