Chapter 14

Athena's POV

 "What?!" He yelled.

 " Ok I might. I don't know. Or I just-" I sighed. "It's fine just can you get me my gear? I left it in my locker room. Here is the key." I gave him the key. He nodded and went to go get my gear. I got off of the car and walked to the bar. I drink when I'm upset. Just drink your problems away. Yes, I'm an alcoholic . I'm not proud of it. I haven't told anyone. I sneak drinks all the time. Jeff doesn't like me being drunk. I got to the bar and got tons of drinks. I had no sober left in me. Everything was spinning. I walked outside. Someone started making out with me. I thought it was Jeff.

 "Jeff let's go to the hotel!" I slurred. He nodded and answered with a simple yes. He didn't sound like Jeff but I was drunk. I couldn't see him well. He had different hair colors than Jeff though. But I was drunk! He had black hair. ( Jeff's hair is the one in the cover of this story.) He took me to his locker room.

*In the morning*

I woke up and felt someone cuddle me. I opened my eyes. I saw Baron. I screamed. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" I screamed.

"Hey it was your idea!!!" He put his hands up in defense. 

"What? No!!!" I denied.

"Uh yea last night?" He said trying to remind me. I thought.

" I was drunk!!! Baron!! You don't agree! " I argued.

"But I didn't want you to get in the hands of a rapist." He smiled.

"You are a rapist!!! " I yelled. My back hurt. Everything hurt. I texted Jeff. I got on my clothes. Baron kept trying to convince me to stay. I didn't tell him I sent a text to Jeff. There was a knock. He answered it. He got tackled. Jeff was beating him up. He grabbed me.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yea." I kissed his cheek. I kicked Baron in his face. We left. I explained what happened. 

*2 hours later*

We were at Smackdown. I tried to cover my face around people due to embarrassment. Then there was a knock on Jeff's locker room door. He answered it. Cops swarmed in. They said they got a call from a guy saying that Jeff beat them up. Who? Baron. 

 "He is pressing charges. You have to pay over $2,000. Also you must stay in jail until he is ready to press the charges." They explained. They handcuffed him and took him away. Seeing your love and everything get taken away is sad. 

 "Don't tell Matt." He whispered to me. When he left I cried. Matt came up to me and rubbed my back. I hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder.

 "Jeff.... He's gone... Police took him..."  I stuttered.

 " Police? What happened? Not again!! " he yelled. I have him a look. Again? 

 "He beat up Corbin and then Corbin pressed charges and Jeff has to be in jail until he does." I sighed.

 " Jeffery Nero Hardy!! Give me a break!!! " He said in a stressed tone.

 "Matthew Moore Hardy!! You have to chill! Can't we get him out?" I asked.

 "Nope. Not until he presses charges." Matt sighed. I did too.